Three Years In Two A Half Minutes

http://www.atomfilms.com/af/content/me

This is a relatively short and interesting film. The person who made it took a photograph of herself every day with a digital camera starting November 1st in 2001, and continued for three years. She then compiled the photos and put them to music. Apparently it’s seven frames per second, so a week goes by each second.

I think all together it is a very unique idea. It’s amazing that someone would have the patience and the persistence to take a picture every day, although I’m not sure if she originally planned on compiling them in the end. I assume she did. The whole idea that each picture is a day completely blows my mind; it gives me a really intense feeling knowing that behind each picture is a daily routine and then some!

I just figured I’d share this seeing as how it amazed me so much. hahahah. I wasn’t sure if this should be in the media forum or not, so I posted it here.

Wow… She doesnt change facial expressions. :slight_smile:

It’s definately revealing about how the average person eventually settles down into a routine. By the end, she hardly changes her hairstyle, which is what most people do by adulthood.

More smiles please.

That was surreal. Haunting music, too. I give that a 4 out of 5.

It’s haunting, indeed. The whole thing is haunting.

Weird, though I didn’t have the patience to watch the whole thing to the end. Her face didn’t seem to change much. The music was the best part.

It Really Amazed Me Nice Post.By The Way One Of The Parts She Looked Like A Boy Then Girl…My Eyes Always Do This When I Watch These Kinda Videos.:fungah:

It Really Amazed Me Nice Post.By The Way One Of The Parts She Looked Like A Boy Then Girl…My Eyes Always Do This When I Watch These Kinda Videos:fungah:.

Sigma Omega?

Meh You Trying To Guess The Symbols Huh?

you thought that was cool than check this out