those of you who think you're cool for having an avatar with a weapon in it

I’m sorry, but Tyler Durden just owns all.

And kinda like Zhou’s…but I think that’s just me:thud:

ph33r my avvie. :stuck_out_tongue:

bah… nothing beats blunt objects of bashing… :slight_smile:

Orak, you’re squeezing that thing too hard…

Charl, it’s okay, his ‘bat’ is ‘corked’

In order to use that properly, you must firmly grip it with two hands. To be able to poke and smash properly, put some lubrication on it.

Originally posted by Orakio
At least this one is better than your old one ^.~

Originally posted by Orakio

The problem with that is… Blunt objects of bashing are useless at FAR RANGE!

He could always hit a ball at you. Those things hurt like a sonofabitch.

lol… I could always hit some Zeeky H-Bombs at you… the contact awakens it and while it’s in the air, it says “Zeeky Boogy Doog”

now can you beat that? lol

I’m the only person (I think) with a corporate logo in their avvie. That should count for something.

And the best avvie will always belong to DT. Period. :ah-ha!:

damn verizon… mockingly can you hear me now? can you hear me now? :slight_smile:

Fear My +3 Lute Of Doom, Whores.

Nah dude, the guy in my avatar is the coolest. I wonder who it i-oh wait, never mind, I know him :P. Man, he is so awesome.

-Mazrim Taim

Hah. Kero is a corporate whore. And I’m a floating head. I should make it blue or something and give it fangs.

Originally posted by Megaman984
Kero is a corporate whore.

I <b>wish</b>! At the moment, I’m just a regular whore.

My avatar is many pictures of the same thing. Right now he’s stealing a TV. I guess that’s cool enough until I change it again.

BWAIN!

And I’m changing my avatar to Auron as soon as I can find a good avatar of him. Auron will always be the most bad-ass character ever made to me.

Bah! Your avatars are all total crap! Mine shows this cool manga-style guy with black spiky hair, and da cool red jacket, and the obligatory half-smirk that’s totally awesome, and then there’s the –

Uh … Strong Bad? It’s <i>my</i> avatar. You don’t even have an account.

Hey, shut up!!