This thread is only for people who have cell phones.

That sounds like the worst idea ever. :stuck_out_tongue:

My Current Moblie Poly Tone is Odeka de Chocobo, The one where Squall get’s Run over. Nearest to the FF2 Oringal, and I made it… If you were in England, on a 26 or 34 Bus from/to Manchester, You may of heard it on the Few times I’ve been on a bus, And also got a call.

I’ve Got and Made “Take Up the Cross” as a Tone, I PLanning to get The Second Act on it soon.

And I copied them from My Angelfire Site, not Paying 50 pence for the priverlage.

BN
I’ve Managed a Full 8 days with several calls including one to Geneva from a feild in england with no power.

This is it.I have finally lost all hope of humanity…and their sexual needs…
but wouldnt people get embaressed when someone calls them.Back in the days, people can satisfy their wants in private.Now its been taken to the public >_<;

I have a few ringtones. I have Candy Shop, The Beatles - Let it Be, some Ying Yang Twins song, MacGuyver’s Theme Song and Mario Bros.

Now, the fun part is when you set it to vibrate and ring at the same time.

Seriously I don’t want to have a cell phone, but I have to have one, so…

I just want a MIDI of “The Incredibles” Theme… Can’t seem to find one.

I want a ringtone that is just farting noises.

Then I’d carry my cell in my back pocket.

Several Game Midi Sites May have “catroon/Anime” Theme’s if the series made in to a game. My Power Rangers Tone is oringally a midi from the games, since there is A Gensis/MegaDrive game. Not unless you’re Talking about the Movie to be released next week in the UK.

BN
Dave: I’d deliberly leave that under a settee cusion and then after someone has sat there ask them to ring me. OR I ring my self using another Phone…

Oh man. The chances for comedy with a fart ringtone would be countless.

I should look into that…

Real/True Tones Is the best option since Making farty noises in Midi is a but hard.

BN
You can Download off some free web site’s Like Angelfire on to phone for free.

I’ve got a barebones phone anyway. I can’t download shit.

I don’t even have a color screen. It is black and olive like an old school Game Boy.

All it does is make phone calls and I’m happy with that.

Update on my cell phone: now it refuses to recharge. I can only assume it was defective all along.

It wasn’t a new phone, anyway; it was my sis’ old Cell, she gave it to me when she got a new one.

Good riddance. ~_^

Sadly/Gliggely, I’ve made one on me new Phone, I’ve Already added Take up the Cross, too.

BN
I’ve had it 10 minutes and customised already!!