This should get interesting

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=1521&u=/afp/20040312/pl_afp/us_nkorea_nuclear_040312181932&printer=1

Didn’t this happen twice before already? I’m seeing a pattern.

What else is new.
I’m more worried about Pakistan selling bombs than North Korea having them.

I like how the US makes sure that they’re the only country allowed to have powerful bombs…

::Sigh::

I’m kind of hoping that it doesn’t get interesting, because the optimal outcome would be peaceful, and that doesn’t classify in my lexicon as interesting.

Originally posted by demigod
I’m kind of hoping that it doesn’t get interesting, because the optimal outcome would be peaceful, and that doesn’t classify in my lexicon as interesting.

Well I’d say it would be more interesting if this didn’t turn out as another stupid war.

Yeah, all this war crap has gotten pretty boring.

Jeez, back in '41, you just didn’t say “Daymn, this war is boring!” and be done with it! You just jump in the trenches and shoot! Now if you was lucky, you gots a clip to shoot too! You damn youngsters and your pre-emptive bombing makes things too easy for yas! Why I…

Er… What I meant to say is that the threat of a war doesn’t go away even if it is ‘just boring’…

If this keeps up Bush is gonna have weasled himself into a country on every freakin’ continent.

Uh…Iraq is in Asia. So is North Korea.

Bush is gonna do it again I know it. He is going to get us started in yet another war. That man is going to be the death of us all. Dont get me wrong im all for the killing of the bad guys, but what is this the fourth time he has put us into action. He is just not a good president. Cliton was a good president, if he was still here a lot of this shit wouldn’t have happened. Bush just plainly sucks.p:unch::

Originally posted by RichardRahl
Bush is gonna do it again I know it. He is going to get us started in yet another war. That man is going to be the death of us all. Dont get me wrong im all for the killing of the bad guys, but what is this the fourth time he has put us into action. He is just not a good president. Cliton was a good president, if he was still here a lot of this shit wouldn’t have happened. Bush just plainly sucks.p:unch::

Haiti doesn’t really count since that would have happened regardless of who was President…

I just hope it doesn’t develop much before next year and the Bush isn’t re-elected. If we get Kerry, then this will probably pass or there will be some international action/conlusion and not US action. If Bush is re-elected, many more wars await America. Korea is one place troops don’t want to fight. That would be an actual war with huge casualties on both sides. That wouldn’t be much fun. Instead of small skirmishes and shit like in Iraq, Afgahnistan and Haiti, there would be major battles like you see in war movies in shit. The possibility of going to Korea is not a fun one.

This is really retarded, I hope it doesn’t start another war.:fungah:

The rising conflict in Korea is very scary, especially since Bush has a good chance of being re-elected. With Bush as president, when a conflict arises in the world, you can almost count on Bush sending troops. The thing that scrares me the most is the thought of what isn’t being told. I’ve heard things about Iraq that aren’t shared on the news and that some I wasn’t suppose to hear (the benefit of working by someone high). Hearing that makes me wonder what else isn’t being said about all of these conflicts. I’ve always doubted the whole story of the media, but after hearing some of the censored information, it just adds a whole new element. The thing that sucks about these conflicts is that Bush is riding on power received after 9/11. It is hard to imagine what things would be like have 9/11 not happened.