This is the type of thing that happens in my home town:

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/12/erick_rivera_serial_horse_rapi.php

Horse rapin’!

Now, the nature of this guy’s crime didn’t strike me so much as some of the fucked up comments. I’ll show the most fucked up here:

"I am laughing at all the STUPID PRUDES in these comments. What’s the wrong in doing what you love? He didn’t harm anyone.

Let the kid have his fun, God knows how you get your rocks off… (please don’t tell me either)"

Now, I don’t know about you, but if someone “gets their rocks off” by raping animals, they should probably just shoot themselves. Maybe that’s just me.

Funny how I never see you and the horse rapist at the same place at the same time, GAP.

This is one way to deter butt rape in prison.

He could tell those that attempted it on him that he caught horse AIDS.

One of my roomies from UGA came from Albany, Georgia. Southern Georgia town. Well, his mother at a tailgate was telling us this story. Apparently a local convenience store was robbed. Okay, that’s standard. The robber escaped on a bicycle. Little weird, but I’m sure it’s happened before. The robber came back the next week. Robbed the store again. And once again escaped on a bicycle. A serial bicycling robber.

Genius. We should all follow his example.

Originally Posted by Genericangstyposter
[i]This is the type of thing that happens in my home town:
http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/...horse_rapi.php

Horse rapin’!

Now, the nature of this guy’s crime didn’t strike me so much as some of the fucked up comments. I’ll show the most fucked up here:

"I am laughing at all the STUPID PRUDES in these comments. What’s the wrong in doing what you love? He didn’t harm anyone.

Let the kid have his fun, God knows how you get your rocks off… (please don’t tell me either)"

Now, I don’t know about you, but if someone “gets their rocks off” by raping animals, they should probably just shoot themselves. Maybe that’s just me.[/i]

At least you don’t have people who smear their genitalia with lotion to then smear their lotion covered genitalia onto various store front windows repeatedly in your hometown.

We had one of those here, too. They didn’t catch him until after like the 3rd robbery. >_>

I’m gonna start robbing stores and escaping on a pogo stick.

I will do one better and escape on pogo boots.

The guy might just not think of it as rape, same way that people don’t generally think of it as murder when cows are killed and eaten.

Who can blame him? He goes in, they’re always whinnying at him, shaking their manes in his direction. Those bitches were asking for it.

I heard about a case once where they tried to charge some horse fucker with animal abuse. Problem is they couldn’t prove that the animal was abused and the guy walked.

Sigh…I miss my horse…

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing! :booster:

If it wasn’t for my horse I would have never spent that year in college.

As someone more versed than most posters on animal behavior and communication, I should note that horses are one of the few animals which can be invariably argued to not to have consented; the call “Neeeeeiiigh,” has been recognized to be neither a mating nor an alarm call, but, in fact, a negation.

I have horses, they use that neeigh thing to talk to each other across pastures.

Their debates are spirited, if juvenile.

Horses lick my hands a lot.