This is the greatest fighter ever made

punches random Japanese guy holding panties to his nose right in the fucking face

Get a god damn life!

… Its really bad when I of all people have to say that.

Buying used undergarments isn’t a Japanese only phenomenon (although I doubt the pictures and vending machines in bathrooms. I’ve heard the vending machines have been shut down by classifying the underwear as antiques). I’ve seen quite a few WWE (WWF) online auctions involving panties worn by their Divas. There have even been a few auctions of guy boxer shorts. :expressionless:

So - if I understand this correctly - you are saying that I may, sometime in the future, be able to get away with sending pairs of my unwashed underwear out as Christmas gifts?

The cheapskate in my soul is dancing. It is dancing a polka. Not only is the gift low-cost, but each of those special friends will automatically know what to get me for Christmas. Hurray!

Nah, won’t work, you aren’t a Japanese schoolgirl.

Nor you can Pass as one!

Your friend is a pussy.

I think it would be funny if this game had a really in depth fighting system that was on par with Virtual Fighter and Tekken. People would line up at arcades to play it, but the whole “taking pictures of girl’s crotches” would go un-noticed due to the superior gameplay.

We wish!

Big Nutter is a Virgin

ahahahaha that is a funny joke