This is either really funny or really dumb...

This has probably already been mentioned, but…

Awful Fantasy III

It’s FF3 as by SomethingAwful. Featuring such witty dialogue as:

Playing it now. I’m amazed. Whether in a good way or not is yet to be established. The game is identically to FF6 except for dialogue, characters and enemies.

Oh, and you can play as Kefka.

I can’t wait to get to the World of Ruin.:mwahaha:

If you actually read the ‘article’ you’d find that some random forum goon created it, not somethingawful. And I’ve seen the opening, it looks really, really bad.

Well, I like it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Depends on how you look at it, if you think retarded things are hilarious perhaps…

Originally posted by yoshmeister
Depends on how you look at it, if you think retarded things are hilarious perhaps…

I should think it’s pretty obvious that I do! :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it’s a lot of inside jokes you have to visit the forums (or maybe just the site) to understand.

Originally posted by ClothHat
I think it’s a lot of inside jokes you have to visit the forums (or maybe just the site) to understand.

Oh well I still so gotta get it >.>

It’s been done, and probly a lot better than that. The one I played looks like it was 10 times funnier than that one. Even though the towns were not really that funny, like the villagers mostly said shit like “Rap sucks! Listen to Creed!” it was more funny cos it was just fucking dumb right there :stuck_out_tongue: But the main dialogue was pretty damn funny :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Skankin’ Garbage
It’s been done, and probly a lot better than that. The one I played looks like it was 10 times funnier than that one. Even though the towns were not really that funny, like the villagers mostly said shit like “Rap sucks! Listen to Creed!” it was more funny cos it was just fucking dumb right there :stuck_out_tongue: But the main dialogue was pretty damn funny :stuck_out_tongue:

Got a linky?

actually ROM links aren’t allowed, not that I’m enforcing you or anything :ah-ha!:

Not even patches? I thought patches were ok.

Originally posted by BlueMageOne
Not even patches? I thought patches were ok.

Why yes, they are okay. =p

I liked the ‘FF5 foul language’ patch better than this.

In that case, seriously, link to some of these. I like the SOmethingAwful one, but then I like a lot of things other people don’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

bwahaha Locke’s victory dance is so incredibly dirty.

Both I’d say.

But if you can actually play as Kefka, I’d say awesome.