This is cool as all hell

The future is now.

Oh sure! It’s all fun and games until somebody places an order for takeout in their sleep. :stuck_out_tongue:

I dunno…that’s an awesome concept, but I don’t think I’d want to be a walking billboard for AT&T, Sprint, et al.

Yeah. Trill would rather be a walking billboard for Hot Topic.

You can turn it off

I think it’s a great idea, it monitors for blood problems, etc… Could maybe make something that monitors everything?

It’s a tatoo that appears, disapears, changes, and talks to you – Schizophrenia not included. But happens when you want to plans, switch to a higher-resolution screen, or switch providers?

Probably slide it right back out the incision you put it in, or a different one, or you can probably change the coding when it’s in

As long as the skin is completely healed, you won’t have any scar tissue if you recut it again, will you?

Can’t ever have too many skull t-shirts. ^.~ <3

I’m interested in what would happen if you got punched in the arm and the artery/vein connection gets severed. Normally you’d just heal, but if they’re slightly displaced from one another then it depends on whether the artery/vein feels like reconnecting to the silicon tubules.

New e-bread site.

Experienced e-bakers

Free Whole Wheat

Earthen Oven

All kinds of e-baking

visit us today

http://www.rpgclassics.com/forumrules.shtml

This would be awesome, but it’s still a far cry from Mass Effect Tech. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Its not the future yet because its all hand waving.

IIRC I read about this on another site and they say nothing about how it’s powered, so it might be magic.

it’s not that often anymore that you see a new and genuinely useful device come out.

It’s not quite a computer implanted in your brain, but it’s getting closer.