This Is All An Illusion!!!!!

You must be on your period

Crack Cocaineeeeeeeeeeee

Oh no, it’s all real…and for doubting that, you’re on this saturday’s punitions list. Hope I’m the one that gets to manhandle you… ^_~

If you really want to know whether you are awake or not? Well try this. Look at yourself in the mirror, and scream “WAKE UP, YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER!!”

If that does not do anyhthing, try giving yourself a nice hard slap. Now if you were asleep that would have woken you up.

Originally posted by CalebNova
I doubt you have that much imagination.
After all the stuff you’ve seen me do, you have the gall to say that?!

If this were your dream, how could I be reading this? Unless I’m part of your dream. What if everything is part of your dream? What if we are all figments of your imagination, and you really are in a coma? What if everything I’m doing and typing right now is already planned or being controlled by someone else? What if I don’t exist? Is life really just a big, endless list of questions? I wonder…

I wonder…

But it does not require a thought, because death is the truth.

Life is an illusion.
Common logic.

Reno, that is some freaky shit o_O.

Originally posted by Sinistral
I think TD is implying that if Charl chooses the blue pill, he’ll have TD’s wide open butterfly to himself. Now I’m wondering why TD has a butterfly in the first place, but that’s because I never bothered checking what TD was for sure… I’m just not that kinda guy.

Originally posted by Charlemange
Sin, what the hell are you talking about?

:hahaha;
Beautiful… just beautiful.

highfives TD

See you Space Cowboy…

Originally posted by Charlemagne
After all the stuff you’ve seen me do, you have the gall to say that?!

Oh, I’ve got gall alright. I’ve got enough gall for two. In fact, my gall bladder is more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Originally posted by CalebNova
Oh, I’ve got gall alright. I’ve got enough gall for two. In fact, my gall bladder is more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Ack! Horrible, horrible image. Must… gouge… eyes.

Blinds self

Nooo! It’s still there!

… When did this go from questioning reality to “total crap”?

It’s not total crap.

Yeah, most of it’s just the “background noise crap” that RPGC consists of.

Mayl, you can keep your insults towards the nature of this site to yourself.

No I can’t.

… … Guess not.

Man, Charl must have been so drunk.