This blows.

When I get home on July 2, they’re gonna demobilize me which means that I was screwed royally. I was pulled out of school just to finish standard training later. I got screwed up the ass big time. I was already thinking about switching to active duty, but this just pushed me over the edge. Once they demoblize me, I’m gonna just gonna switch to active duty. It might take awhile, but I should be able to get a deployment out of it and active duty isn’t too bad. Plus, I’ll get to travel a lot. If I can, I might take night classes.

Well, I know you think going to battlegrounds is cool, so you must be really sad. But at least you won’t be running the risks of being bombed in the night by pro-Saddam terrorists.

(hey at least I tried cheering him…)

the problem with your post infonick is that odds are, there isn’t going to be 2 people that’ll understand a fucking word you said or why you said it.

He’s pissed because he was demmobilized, that is, his unit is out of action for a while.

Be glad you’re not in the Canadian Millitary. In our millitary you’re always on demobilized status because we never do anything and our guns and equipment are out of date ;p

Originally posted by Zombie_Ori
Be glad you’re not in the Canadian Millitary. In our millitary you’re always on demobilized status because we never do anything and our guns and equipment are out of date ;p

Haha, like you guys will ever use them.

Aww, but that the best asset to the Canadain military.

The surprise of how powerful it could be when it finally attacks.

It just sucks that my unit is still out there and will be out there for a couple of months and I’ll be doing reserve things again. If they were being demoblizied too it wouldn’t be too bad since I’d be with them and my unit would no longer be used. However, I’ll be the only one demobilized so it sucks.

Yeah, our millitary can be surprisingly powerful. We may not like to fight but if you make us for some reason we get really determined and we kick ass :P. For a while anyways, then we get pissed off that we’re fighting another European war and stop supporting it :stuck_out_tongue: