This 9 Year Old is probably better at getting chicks than you

I didn’t say she had to like everything about you. I said if she knows almost everything about you and still wants to hang around, she’s a keeper.

Women only have all the power if you let them have all the power. :expressionless:

I’ve been on vacation, so I only heard about this on Weekend Update on SNL… people, PLEASE watch their interview with a 9 year-old who wrote a competing book.

If the tears start dropping, so do the panties!

i’ve been inside more vagina than he has.

Where the fuck does this little shit get off writing a fucking book on shit he’s way too young to know about? Research on a fucking playground? He’ll change his tune when he’s 15 and blubbering like a retard everytime a chick with a rack walks past him.

Unless this is a something that’s just supposed to be tongue in cheek (which it has to be, no idiot would take dating advice from a 9 year old) This little shit can fuck right off.

That is the most violent reaction I’ve seen to this. Wow.

Guess I overreacted a bit. I just think the kid should wait for his balls to drop before he goes giving dating advice.

Even though a lot of it’s true, no matter how old you are. :stuck_out_tongue:

i would like to contribute to this theory of love with mathematical equations and symbols

here are some maths; do with them what you will

φ(n)=Ω<sub>κ</sub>{π<sub>1</sub>, π<sub>2</sub>… π<sub>k</sub>} x T(α){[|∇p|][||ψ||]}<sup>-λT</sup>

What IS the magnitude of a menorah?

What isn’t?

That is Cless’ pick up line.

It has never failed him.

All I know is that delta is turning all our kids into gays, thanks to my forum colour scheme.

So what kind of internet cred would I get for claiming to have a weak version of down syndrome?

Arac?