Things you hate

Explain how she’s a poser. Don’t just throw stuff like that out there, especially when it isn’t true.

I’ll tell you what I hate, I HATE MANUS’ AVATAR! IT’S PAINFULLY BAD!

I don’t hate much… more like dislike… never hate…

Originally posted by Zombie_Ori
I’ll tell you what I hate, I HATE MANUS’ AVATAR! IT’S PAINFULLY BAD!

I’m not sure I HATE it- but the extreme religious motif bothers me. Do you NEED that many crosses on it, really?

There’s only three. Oh well, live and let live. It’s only an avatar…

I’m pretty much at peace with everything. Kinda blissful.

I’m personally more annoyed by the DBZ-like stuff under the avatar, but I wouldn’t say I hate it. Its just immature.

I hate people who stereotype. They get on my nerves so much that I just want to put the hurt into them.

I hate excessively negative people. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Urkani
I hate people who stereotype. They get on my nerves so much that I just want to put the hurt into them.

Ditto. In a similar vein, I hate people who think exactly what other people think before actually thinking about it. I mean, if you hate Bush, fine. But I’d like you to give me some basis for why you hate him besides “He’s the worst president we’ve ever had”. -_-

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Ditto. In a similar vein, I hate people who think exactly what other people think before actually thinking about it. I mean, if you hate Bush, fine. But I’d like you to give me some basis for why you hate him besides “He’s the worst president we’ve ever had”. -_-

BUT HE IS! :stuck_out_tongue:

As for my reasons on that: He got us into a war and we have, what, a 3 trillion deficit or something? (All I know is it’s a large sum.) I mean, c’mon, Clinton didn’t get into a war and we had a SURPLUS.

is a Democrat so is also biased a bit

Hate is such a strong emotion. There are many times when I’ve almost said that I hated someone or something but stopped myself and amended it to extreme dislike. A lot of the things I might say I hated aren’t really deserving of the fullness that could be my hate.

Maybe I’m just saying a whole lot about how much I could hate something… but it probably sounded sort of snotty. lol.

Originally posted by Cala
[b]BUT HE IS! :stuck_out_tongue:

As for my reasons on that: He got us into a war and we have, what, a 3 trillion deficit or something? (All I know is it’s a large sum.) I mean, c’mon, Clinton didn’t get into a war and we had a SURPLUS.

is a Democrat so is also biased a bit [/b]

And I respect your opinion. But if they hate him just for the sake of hating him, then I hate that peraon.

Anyone who saw the last Real Time with Bill Maher on HBO would have loved to hear all the criticism of the war.

I hate YOUR MOM!!!111

>>
<
<

I dont really hate anything. I dont like perfectionists, EXCESSIVE stupidity, and posers. And other stuff I cant think of.

I hate the following things, in no particular order:

-stupidity
-people who always follow trends
-pop music
-idiocy
-rap music
-people who try to act exactly like other people
-people who try to make me act like them
-morons
-about 80% of the people I met in middle school
-wrestling
-people who hold grudges for no reason
-people who think they’re better than all others
-immense heat
-roaches

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu
[b]I hate the following things, in no particular order:

-about 80% of the people I met in middle school

-people who hold grudges for no reason

-people who think they’re better than all others

[/b]

Interesting.

And if I fall under any of the things I listed, I’m working to remedy that right now.

EDIT: Sin, I can explain: Most of the people in the middle school I went to thought they always had to be “cool” by following what the current trend was. I’m not like that, so they also spent their time trying to convert me to their ways.

Damnit all to hell, I keep missing Bill Mahr!

I HATE IT WHEN I MISS GOOD HBO SHOWS EWLJDSKL:JFKLDS!!

Smoking is bad for you, listen to the doctor kids.

Saying you hate pop music is kinda weird, because technically, pop music is just music thats popular, as such, since I doubt your much into the underground scene, I get the feeling that you don’t hate pop music as much as you say you do. And rap isnt that bad, listen to good rap and your opinion may change.

There should be a re-run of it this week, Sorc. Check your TV listing.

Zhou: Look at the 3 things I quoted you for and think about it.