Things you hate

Most of us are probably very annoyed by certain situations.
I for one hate it when, after spending hours working on something, some jerk walks up and says I haven’t done a thing or that I’ve been pretending to work.
I also hate it when someone threatens me. When that happens, I just feel like bashing the people who did it. I can’t stand it.
How about you? What ticks you off?

I think I can speak for a lot of people when I say, “mind-numbingly stupid people”.

Yeah. I can’t stand those kinds.

I don’t think I should enumerate all the things I hate, I’d probably get to my finals late (they’re wednesday and this is monday). so I’ll let my picture do the talking.

applauds Nicely Done, Sin. I give it a 9.

8.75… Double post. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, stuck up snobs and “ha-I-know-all-but-I-really-don’t” idiots. And lack of cash. And lots of other things. Which listing is also solved by Sin’s pic. :stuck_out_tongue:

What double post ;;>.>

<.<;

The things I described can make me want to punch someone’s face.

I swear if you post again I’ll hit you.
waits to be punched

The things which make me really angry make me want to strap people with explosives and toss em over bridges to make em explode in mid-air.

This is a violent thread runs away with tail between her legs

I hate it when people make me worry ;_;

You shouldn’t worry too much; though I have interesting ideas about what I would like to do to key individuals, I have better and less incriminating things to do 8P.

I HATE!!!

1- When i drive halfway down the block with he parking brake on
2- When one of my friends tries to drive my car, and rides the clutch the whole way, and grinds it into a powder
3- I hate people who dont apperciate other people
people who pretend to be suicidal or sad, just to get attention
4- Avril Lavigne and all those other poser bands
5- Rude people, who make fun of others

Yes that’s true, however I am an extremely paranoid person and if I think something happened to someone close to me, I tend to freak out ;_;

Originally posted by Devillion

3- I hate people who dont apperciate other people
people who pretend to be suicidal or sad, just to get attention

You have no idea how much love this will get you from so many people amongst us.

Watch out for Flint.

I hate a lot of things. Most notable I hate people that preach to me about most anything. I generally dislike authority/ people who try to boss me around. I dont like ignorance, and I dont like people who pick on people just because “he’s weird” or “he’s fat” or some other nonsensical reason.

Flint will kill you man.
So will I. It doesn’t matter if she’s a fucking poser. I like her songs, and she did a cover of Fuel.

Originally posted by Steve
Flint will kill you man.
So will I. It doesn’t matter if she’s a fucking poser. I like her songs, and she did a cover of Fuel.

Yeah and Chop Suey :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Sorcerer
Most notable I hate people that preach to me about most anything. I generally dislike authority/ people who try to boss me around.

Smoking’s bad for you.

I don’t like her, but she isn’t a poseur. She doesn’t really claim to be anything. You can’t be a poseur unless you claim to be something, can you? :stuck_out_tongue:

As far as hate…

As with love, I believe that hate is a personal matter.