"They'll be cheering in the streets."

Originally posted by Xwing1056
[b]Rather, she didn’t want to say, “I was wrong.” A familiar sensation, I’m sure.

Xwing1056 [/b]

Just because you lost a political debate doesn’t mean you have to be an idiot about it, you know. You’re not going to make any friends by doing that either.

Originally posted by Sephiroth Katana
Oh, spare me your silly little low-level jabs. You sound like you need a vacation. I recommend Tahiti.

Originally posted by Sorcerer
XWing, you’re down to making petty insults. Make an arguement, or don’t. Don’t act like an asshole because you lost.

I suppose you missed the first of my two sentences, Sorcerer. The argument was there. Whatever. “Obviously the only feasible explanation” for my petty insult is that I’ve lost the argument. “Rock and roll!” Wait, I don’t say “rock and roll.” Where did that petty insult come from?

Sephiroth Katana: No worries, it’s been rather fun posting today. But I’ll keep your recommendation in mind.

Xwing1056

“Rock and roll” is an insult now? I must have missed that one.

Well it kinda is in that context, cuz you’re just dismissing him as a neo-conservative hypocrite (which, come to think of it, is preety accurate).

And yeah, XWing, SK is waaaaaay better at degrading character and destroying your very core than you are. And you’re an idiot. So, uhh, stop attacking him before you make yourself look worse.

Originally posted by Xwing1056
[b]Are you sure those numbers are correct? I read in the local newspaper ( the day after ) that an Iraqi organization gave thirteen deaths and seventy-five injuries, while the military said seven were reliably dead and an uncertain number injured. I’m not disputing you, but if you have a more recent source, I’d like to read it.

Xwing1056 [/b]

Nice Merlin you pulled back there.

I’m using the most common figures. There could be less, and there could be more. Iraqi sources have a little more credibility in my eyes now that they’re not under Saddam’s eye; their bias is their own. Doesn’t make them the AP, but they’re just that much more trustworthy.

Of course, with the media, my trust works like Willing Suspension of Disbelief.

Yo Xwing, you say it’s fun to make fun of us? Well right back atcha, buddy. ^.~ And since you like arguing so much, then practice applying the defenition of the word to your life.

argument

ar¡Pgu¡Pment [È¥rgyəmənt]
see arguing, arguments, argue
n

1. quarrel: a disagreement in which different views are expressed, often angrily

2. reason: a reason put forward in support of a point of view
    the arguments for and against the planned development

3. stated point of view: the main point of view expressed in a book, report, or speech

4. discussion: debate or discussion about whether something is correct

5. linguistics noun element in clause: any of the noun elements in a clause that relate directly to the verb, such as the subject or object

6. philosophy logical statements with conclusion: a unit of reasoning moving from premises that provide evidence to a conclusion

7. mathematics variable element: an independent variable whose value determines the value of a mathematical expression

8. computing feature controlling computer program: a value that modifies how a command or function operates in a computer program

…A debate or discussion whether something is correct. Don’t start getting pissy when you get proven false in a debate, because it’s going to happen.

Originally posted by Kraken
Nice Merlin you pulled back there.
Huh?

Triple post.