They stole my name

I have a solution. Ownership of the name should be decided as it should be: In MORTAL KOMBAT!

Uhh, i’m not bragging. I just mean i been to a lot of internet communities around. Starstorm basically met me recently

I was poking fun at how that really has nothing to do with anything.

It’s not the Mew64: It’s the Mew64Ex. So no, they didn’t take your name. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, it seems very few of you know who I am! I am so surprised! I thought I was legendary

Is there a reason why we should know you or were you being sarcastic?

I am not being sarcastic! I thought you people knew me. I used to have an anime site that had so many visitors

I vaguely remember you spamming that site in the chat. It was absolutely horrible.

What exactly makes you think those messages were spam? It was my guestbook. Those little brats were evaluating my being. They were only qualified to evaluate the SITE ITSELF. I was making a rebuttal to them.

My messages obviously had an objective, so they certainly are not SPAM.

You know, to be SPAM, a message must be ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS. Like posting “I liek cheese” in a final fnatasy topic

Spam doesn’t have to be pointless to be spam, it just has to be unwanted.

P.S. Your ego is clearly much larger than you.

Yeah, I have been inflating my ego at this board.

I am not usually like that. Remember, you do not know me.

Honestly, I’ve never heard of you before. Even if the number of frequent visitors to your’ site, is, say, 250 people (which I doubt, but who am I to say?), theres still millions of people on the internet.

Also, if your’ site is an anime site, it is far from the only one.

It was actualy only a few thousand people. True thats not big.

Well, I am starting to think I am not so legendary after all.

But dude, you’re a veteran wanderer!

Thats no biggie, man.

Man, i feeling back to normal. Thanks for healing me, people

No prob, happens to the best of us.