There goes the village bicycle

<a href=“http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/africa/10/11/unicef.smurfs.ap/index.html”>Smurf Village under siege by unknown agressors, casualities in the double digits, only means of reproduction annihilated</a>

Mmm. Shock Therapy.

bicycle

Go UNICEF!

Next, the snorkels will be killed by industrial pollution.

Snorkels… man, it’s been ages since I heard that name. Back to the topic, I like the logic behind it.

what. the. smurf.

also, where cna I download this? >_>

Yeah, bicycle.

Straightcycle. There was no other female smurf for her to be bi with.

:open_mouth:

You’re alive!

Wow, lol.

Hello! It seems you are interested in our popular product, the “Post reply” button!

WAIT!!!

There are many rules around the “Post reply” button. Please consider the following before getting your greasy little mitts on the mouse.

[ol]
[li]Do you have the correct privelidges to post a reply? Maybe the administrator has disabled your posting privelidges. View the bottom of the page to find out what you can do!
[/li][li]Make sure to think hard about what you’re going to respond with! Does it follow the protocol for common formatting? We don’t want symbols where letters should go!
[/li][li]Do you have intelligable information to contribute to the discussion? You don’t want to go off-topic and talk about lobster in the crab day thread! Oh ho ho o oh!
[/li][li]Are you a respected member of the message forum? If not, consider where you are at! If you’re disliked by all, you should probably not post anything at all.
[/li][li]Can you type properly? Do you use [u]PUNCTUATION[/u]? If you’re reply is too disordered and grammatically incorrect, no one will want to read it; making the reason to even touch the “Post reply” button invalid.
[/li][/ol]

Now onto the message! Please take into consideration this sage advice if you wish to not be flamed, or banned:

[ol]
[li]Make sure to keep cussing at a minimum! You do not want the administrators on your can.
[/li][li]The “indent button” (sold seperately) is your key friend in a long post. If it’s just one long sheet of words, no one will read it; they will think it’s too long.
[/li][li]The “bold”, “italics”, and “underline” buttons can also help you in being creative! Use these to your advantage! Common examples are:
[/li][list=*]
[li]“I totally owned you”, can be over emphasized by adding in bold to make it, “I totally owned you”.
[/li][li]“Like whatever”, a common phrase, looks plain and simple. Add some italics to spice it up a bit! “Like whatever”.
[/li][li]“You didn’t read the fine print!”, can stand out more if there were underlines! “You didn’t read the fine print”.
[/li][/ol]
[li]Be sure to encite as little flaming as possible. Similar to #1 on this list, you do not want the administrators on your can.
[/li][li]Refrain from putting racist/sexist comments in your reply. This will surely end up in you getting banned.
[/li][li]If you are responding to someone who is enciting flames, or swearing excessively; remember that this is the Internet. You do not know the person whom is the trouble-maker; try not to get yourself involved unless neccesary.
[/li][li]Use proper english and grammar. If you’re speaking some broken dutch in an english forum, no one will understand. Keep to the language of the forum, please.
[/li][li]Do not try to be “leet”, as you will look like a “newb”.
[/li][/list]

Now that you’ve read the rules and regulations to the “Post reply” product, you’re ready to make your thoughts be known.

But most importantly, the “Preview post” button is very handy. Be sure to use it often.

I love you Nightmare, <3.

If you typed all of that yourself, I’m impressed.

You might want to learn from what you copy/paste. It would serve you good too.

Oh. And don’t troll. That’s not a smart course of events when you just came off a ban just barely 24 hours ago.

Getting back to the topic of the smurf ad for UNICEF…

That is really wierd. But I guess it could work, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

Uh, she’s called a “village bicycle” because “everyone gets a ride.”

Anyway, if I saw this, I’d be like, “What the FUCK.” So yeah, it’d prolly work on me. Sort of.

It seems to be nothing more than still images pieced together, but you can watch it through that CNN link TD posted.

This isn’t prison, you don’t get magically accepted just because you beat someone up on your first day. Rather, you look like a fool.

I can totally imagine an RPGC prison.

I can imagine RPGC as a prison.

Or moreso, and insane asylum.