There are some sick people in the world

For their entire life? Until they kill them in order to get a check to cash?

Yes, their entire life. It is a constant wonder why those people even GET dogs, but no-one really knows. Sometimes it was a dog for someone in the family that doesn’t live there anymore and they don’t want anything to deal with it or they only want the dog to ward off other animals/people and don’t give a crap about anything else. It is not a good way for a dog to live. If you watch those animal cops shows you will see a lot of dogs like this, many of which have had their leash collar on for so long that it is actually embedded into the skin. It is terrible.

Okay, So dogs are mistreated too, but what about the cows? Its legal to mistreat the cows!

Poor cows ;-;

Oh well… Maybe I’ll move to Korea and eat dogs :smiley: But the leadership there is iffy on both sides :confused:

It is legal to mistreat dogs in that fashion too as long as they properly fed and it doesn’t get to the point of physical harm like with the embedded collar.

Steve: That doesn’t make it right. Animal cruelty is something that deeply affects me. When animals are killed for meat or clothing, they should be killed humanely. But this puppy wasn’t even being put to use. He cruelly injured it for no reason other than to get at his wife, which is absolutely disgusting.

Honestly, if someone was going to humanely kill a dog and eat it, I wouldn’t care, but this man did not do that. This is why the cow analogy does not follow, Steve.

What the FUCK? O_o You’ve gotta be kidding!

Exactly.

No, it doesn’t excuse it at all, but this melodramatic response to something such as this is as egregious as comparing cow slaughter for meat to mutilating a puppy in an oven to teach someone a lesson.

…Kitty in the microwave, anyone?

http://www.totse.com/en/bad_ideas/irresponsible_activities/1001cat.html

Questionable if he really did it or not. But the vivid description makes me tend to say “yes”. A lot.

Popping eyeballs O.o

Gross. isnever going to microwave a cat now-

Were you originally planning to do it?

Not really, actually. Our words on an internet forum (visceral reactions, mind you) are nowhere as nearly harmful as someone actually performing cruel acts on someone. That isn’t very difficult to comprehend.

Someone oughta turn that prick into fondue.

That implies someone would have to eat it. Which only makes things even grosser.

And though I never cooked a cat on a microwave oven I already did cook some bugs once. Accidentally, though. Well, serves them ants right for hiding into the bread. They started running from the core to the surface like crazy and then they ran in circles like they do when they’re excited near their colonies. Then, almost instantly, they were sucked towards their insides, kinda like an implosion minus the boom (more like drying up way too fast).