The you mess with Infonick, you mess with me thread

Wow? Really? I’m coming up on 2. I think. Or maybe I’m over 2. Oh well :smiley: I just read the thread where everyone was bitching at eachother. It <b>WAS</b> only one thread. Not really even a big argument either. I think everyone should really chill about insulting those who are in different sections of the army. Because, like… What would you do if you’re best friend died in something like that? You don’t care now, I bet you’d care then. Maybe you DO care now, but you just want to sound like a badass. : \ Oh well.

Just to clarify, if we mess with Charle, does that mean we mess with Info too? Because I want to poke Charlie for the mailbag (just because I feel like it), but I don’t want to hurt innocent people… not that there are any of those around here.

the mailbags been up for a while, stupid.

What if we like having things shoved in our eyes?

:kissy:

sleeps with Char and Nick

Hugs and kisses.

Charle, you’re 7 days late with the mailbag. Shape it up homie.

You bastard! how dare i not make this list! I’ve been hating infonick since back before it was cool!

Actualy just kidding, and Linux is the best operating system ever created.

is that list in order based on the quantity of your hatred?

Info…

Fuck you stupid jerk ass. You’re a fucking moron. Your mom.

rud, stfu. be nice to infonick.

Info, just ignore them. And if they keep it up you could always have a word with Merlin, or someone, to see if they can’t step in.

But for now, you got the face-eating, ass-kicking, eye-poking Charle on your side. And who is gonna want to mess with him?

…You tell me to STFU? That’s it, I’m not cybering you for 2 weeks, Slut whore! :bowser:

Hey, it’s an improvement.

I was gonna do it at the meet, and make everyone help. but I guess I could rush the whole thing and do it myself.

and you’ll all miss out on a real treat.

You mean we wouldn’t have a pie-in-the-face mailbag edition?

Hey, I hope it is sometheing very interesting. :kissy: