The world hates me...

i agree. that would suck. especially if the aforementioned download was something one really wanted.

You’ll know when the world hates you, Booken. Trust me.

I was kinda meaning something near “This is a conspiracy”, not “Everyone hates me” =P

Originally posted by Booken
[b]Yeah, moved on, kinda. Trying to get someone to DCC it to me instead.
But still…

;.; [/b]

moves onto the next thread >_>

Originally posted by Rountree
You’ll know when the world hates you, Booken. Trust me.

it’s not the world that hates you, it’s just the site.

That happened to me, of course I only lost 10 minutes thanks to my download speed of about 700KBps, VIVA LA CABLE!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Once Again, Cowboy Spike McShalcar…I Hate you ;(

You know, there are other DL managers out there that do let you resume. Go!Zilla (the old versions, before they became spyware/adware), and Opera has a built-in resumable DLer.

Now, to continue with the joke… Booken, did you know that on the UC Berkeley campus, there is a small circle about a yard in diameter that (supposedly) does not belong to any country in the world? They say it’s true, and that if you commit a crime, you can just go there and no one can touch you. So yeah… you should move to that circle. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Booken
And if any of you get sexual innuendos on this topic, you need help :stuck_out_tongue:

i cant get laid ;_;

Originally posted by Kero Hazel
[b]You know, there are other DL managers out there that do let you resume. Go!Zilla (the old versions, before they became spyware/adware), and Opera has a built-in resumable DLer.

Now, to continue with the joke… Booken, did you know that on the UC Berkeley campus, there is a small circle about a yard in diameter that (supposedly) does not belong to any country in the world? They say it’s true, and that if you commit a crime, you can just go there and no one can touch you. So yeah… you should move to that circle. :stuck_out_tongue: [/b]

Nah, I’ll just come to you and ^.~

That’s why you don’t use Microsoft’s Download Manager to download things. Anyway. It seems like you’ve downloaded the entire file so I’d say the problem lays in moving the file from the temporary internet folder to the folder you downloaded it to: If you’re lucky it’s still in your temporary internet files folder and can be extracted from it.