The woe of a driver's license

Do you need glasses to drive? 'Cause if you do then you have to wear them in your photo.

My eyes got magically better!

I need glasses to read the small print on the signs from over 2 blocks away… and for that they issued me glasses. Bastards.

Yes, all pictures taken by the goverment look awful, it’s their way of letting us know they remember that time we took a piss on the major’s car :stuck_out_tongue:

:kissy:

I’ll post my license’s pic as soon as I’m back home. I’m in a business trip right now.

My passport photo actually looks kinda awesome, but my permit photo looks like a convicted psychotic axe murderer or something, it’s kind of awful/awesome. Maybe my license pic will be better.

Bad photo IDs are a universal thing. Luckily for me when I got my liscense photo taken, they had that thing that lets you see how the picture will look, so I knew it was crappy and they let me take a second, better picture. Actually, my ID photos usually turn out fairly well. I’ve only had one or two highschool IDs that were really ugly, but the rest are just normal.

It’s the 22nd Law of Nature.

I was raised by an old aborigany man in the outbacks of austrailia, so i believe whenever someone takes my picture part of my soul goes with it. So, when the time came to get my ID pic taken, I cut it up, put it on a pizza and ate it.

I don’t have my license yet, but in my military ID, I look like I’m about to kill. All my school pictures turn out good though. Then again, it is me I’m talking about. :hahaha;

Good good. We should all pool our most awful pictures and make a collage! Or like an RPGC’s Greatest Horrible Pictures so we can laugh at ourselves and everyone. And then sell it on Ebay. I’m sure by the descriptions we’d subject a few people to a heart attack.

Such a world-shattering event must not take place, lest the… er… world shatter. Yeah. >_>

it would totally be fun and hideous at the same time!