The "What you got for Christmas" Thread.

Originally posted by Dragonessa
[b]I don’t got anything yet! My family is NORMAL we celebrate Christmas ON CHRISTMAS.

…yeah. [/b]

Same.

I thought you got something, cro… >.>;;

Heh. Yeah, but I don’t actually get it 'til tomorrow. In the living room sits a guitar and Gundam: Encounters in Space.

wants to say it so bad :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Dragonessa
[b]I don’t got anything yet! My family is NORMAL we celebrate Christmas ON CHRISTMAS.

…yeah. [/b]

Waiting is for hookers and fat people.

(A little Futurama reference there)

Originally posted by Steve
wants to say it so bad :stuck_out_tongue:

I hate you. Die :stuck_out_tongue:

RETURN THE GUITAR TO WAL-MART >.>

If it plays decently, no. If not, I’ll either be forced to keep it or I’ll take it back to Wal-Mart :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: yes, its from Wal-Mart. I’m poor. Yay.

Originally posted by Crotanks
If it plays decently, no. If not, I’ll either be forced to keep it or I’ll take it back to Wal-Mart :stuck_out_tongue:

THE POWER OF WAL-MART COMPELS YOU!
THE POWER OF WAL-MART COMPELS YOU!

…k

Originally posted by Crotanks
[b]If it plays decently, no. If not, I’ll either be forced to keep it or I’ll take it back to Wal-Mart :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: yes, its from Wal-Mart. I’m poor. Yay. [/b]

Lol, Wal-Mart sells guitars? Jeeze, they think they can sell everything, don’t they?
Well, if you like it that’s all that matters…

We got our plumbing back.

w00t.

[What do you mean, “early”? There’s no such thing as early when your water doesn’t drain and thus you can’t shower and can barely flush.]

Yay, I got all the stuff I wanted, plus a very comfortable (and cute) pillow, and even more CD-Rs (I think I got 30 CD-Rs this christmas…)

I got Dish TV installed on my TV today!
Go me!

Originally posted by Gila-Monster
Lol, Wal-Mart sells guitars? Jeeze, they think they can sell everything, don’t they?
Well, if you like it that’s all that matters…

Probably a Christmas Special. I know my Wal-Mart is getting them for Boxing Day.

Pretty much.

I FINALLY GOT MY OWN COMPUTER! HELL FUCKING YEAH!

Kickass, GG.

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
I FINALLY GOT MY OWN COMPUTER! HELL FUCKING YEAH!

Good job! Welcome to the club.

Having you’re own computer rules eh? :wink:

I used to have my own computer, then my sister’s bitched about not being able to use it. So now it’s out in the family room and they never use it :smiley: