The Village

Unbreakable was just plain terrible to me.

Signs was great to me though. I liked how, everything tied up nicely, like the whole thing with his wife and something…else. Hope that did call for a spoiler tag. Oh, and I felt like it was good, my friends thought it was terrible, mainly because of the ending. I think the ending wasn’t what most wanted it to be; something that wrapped it all up, but something that worked with the film in general maybe. The ending wasn’t important, but whether or not…the people, the Elders were willing to sacrifice their innocence and what not to keep the place together.

Wonders why anyone would cry about being in Texas…unless it’s as hot as it is today…ugh

The Village: What it lacked in coolness it made up for in predictability.

Are you SURE you actually saw the movie? Go back and see it again, this time, pay attention.

Spoiler spoiler spoiler! OMG!

There were great things done with the creatures, as I interpreted it as it happened… First, the Father of the girl tells her they arent real, and lets her believe that it was all a myth created to keep the people from leaving and being subjected to the harsh world that they once lived in. Then, later on, while in the woods, she is attacked by the creature (holy shit, the father said they were fake so she wouldnt be affraid… this is fucked up) she then kills the creature… Flash to the village where we see that the mental kid had found a costume and went after her. Most likely to stop her from getting the medicine or just to play a joke… The way it played off in my mind was- They tell you its fake, then make you think they were lying and they ARE real… then you finally find out they REALLY were fake… Whew, talk about plot twists.

With that mindset, the movie was fucking awsome. Then again, thats just one way to interpret what was said and how it played out. If you didnt see it that way when you saw it then I can understand why you may have felt it to predictable.

I loved every minute of it because I liked being taken in to the story.

As for signs, if you didnt like the alien part of it, just go see Fire in the Sky or some other alien flick. The movie wasnt about aliens, its about FAITH and how everything has a purpose even though it seems like a burden at first.
Signs was great.

M. Night Shyamalans movies arent direct in nature, none of them. If you’ve guessed them out already then maybe you were analyzing too much, or just decided to sound smarter once you KNEW the ending. They are suspenseful movies and I personally enjoyed every one of them.