The ultimate movie

Coming Summer 2005

No, not really.

If it was real, I’d wonder what it’s plot would be

Well, if it’s inside the Matrix, then Neo easily wins all, but if not, there’s no real point in having him, since he can’t do all the cool stuff.

Originally posted by demigod
Well, if it’s inside the Matrix, then Neo easily wins all, but if not, there’s no real point in having him, since he can’t do all the cool stuff.

Well, he might be able to stand a chance against the terminator and Robocop if he could still do teh stuff he did in Revolutions.

The Plot: Terminator is sent into the matrix’s past to protect Neo from a predator who hacked into the matrix to kill him. Zion has created Raptors… somehow. Around the time that this happens, robocop is made in Zion for some reason and Aliens are attacking it. Now Neo has to hack out of the Matrix before he is killed by the predator so he can help fight the aliens with robocop and the raptors. Sometime around the middle, the terminator would kill the predator by beating him to death with an iron rod and explode in the process for some reason. It ends when the aliens realize that Robocop is totally lame and leave earth to do something that is awesome, like trying to kill Sigourney Weaver again.

Originally posted by Vic_Viper
The Plot: Terminator is sent into the matrix’s past to protect Neo from a predator who hacked into the matrix to kill him. Zion has created Raptors… somehow. Around the time that this happens, robocop is made in Zion for some reason and Aliens are attacking it. Now Neo has to hack out of the Matrix before he is killed by the predator so he can help fight the aliens with robocop and the raptors. Sometime around the middle, the terminator would kill the predator by beating him to death with an iron rod and explode in the process for some reason. It ends when the aliens realize that Robocop is totally lame and leave earth to do something that is awesome, like trying to kill Sigourney Weaver again.

Robocop is cool! The third one sort of sucked, but wasn’t too bad. Yeah, the TV show ssucked, but…ah…BASTARD!

Originally posted by Nightblade
If it was real, I’d wonder what it’s plot would be

P… Lot?

LOL

…and with bullet-time filming, too! :hahaha;

Will they make a game out of this movie? An FPS one?

It’ll be a 3d action game where every third level is a FPS sequence.

I like how we’re arguing about which side would win :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Merlin
I like how we’re arguing about which side would win :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually I was expecting a lot of that, but there’s only been a little speculation with Neo.

Assuming it’s a non-matrix Neo then he, the raptors, and robocop would probably be the losers, they can be killed by conventional weapons all too easily. Even robocop has that exposed part of his face.
Anyone who has played the arcade game knows that Predator beats aliens. Nothing stops the terminator without the aid of industrial machinery, but the aliens are way too numerous to lose that easily, and we don’t know the affect their acid blood would have on the others. Terminator beats Predator in a straight up fight since predator can be crushed by a falling log, but it takes an industrial press to kill terminator.

It’s a toss up between Predator, Aliens, and Terminator. Barring industrial machinery, the terminator wins since the animosity between the Aliens and Predator is too great to be reconciled in hope of any alliance.

You’re all wrong. The winner is Hollywood, the boxoffice, and the American audience.

>.>

Actually, the Terminator can be destroyed by bombs and the right weapons (just look at the future sequences) also, in Terminator 1 the Terminator was killed for the most part by a bomb. Also, Robocop could probably take out the Terminator (ever see the game, since we are taking those into consideration) AND in Robocop 3 he gets jet back (he could fly circles around them) and he has the rocket launcher which could take out the Terminator (since he did fight the robot in the 3rd one). I’m mostly stickign up for Robocop since he seems to be bashed a bit with no one saying he could do anything.

Psh, those were just your average footsoldier terminator, far weaker than any of the other models. :stuck_out_tongue: Besides that was the future, with lots of laser weapons and such. And as for the terminator being killed for the most part? There is no killed for the most part, there is wounded or killed, and it was killed by an industrial press. :stuck_out_tongue:
And as for Robocop, I can’t even remember how strong he was it’s been so long. I just see that exposed part of his face and think that that must make him vulnerable. Just a shot or two of any type to the face will take him out.

Neo can beat the crap out of Robocop and Terminator outside the matrix too. He will just show his palm and Terminator and Robocop will blow like dynamite just like those sentinels in Revolutions. That would also leave the Predator crippled, since he’s got so many gadgets on him.

Originally posted by Ren
Neo can beat the crap out of Robocop and Terminator outside the matrix too. He will just show his palm and Terminator and Robocop will blow like dynamite just like those sentinels in Revolutions.

And then he’d go into a coma and get mauled by Raptors.
Smart move. :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by ClothHat
Psh, those were just your average footsoldier terminator, far weaker than any of the other models. :stuck_out_tongue: Besides that was the future, with lots of laser weapons and such. And as for the terminator being killed for the most part? There is no killed for the most part, there is wounded or killed, and it was killed by an industrial press. :stuck_out_tongue:
And as for Robocop, I can’t even remember how strong he was it’s been so long. I just see that exposed part of his face and think that that must make him vulnerable. Just a shot or two of any type to the face will take him out.

Yes, but the first one was blown up by a pipe-bomb for the most part. Also, they come off an assembly line so they are pretty much the same except for the skin in the future for the regular ones. The most part comes from him not really being able to do his job anymore. He couldn’t hide or really move. Being a half makes him easy to contain and destroy with current technology. Also, his power is fairly easily damaged.

Basically Robocop isn’t quite as fast, but he’s better with guns (such as he has perfect accuracy despite not looking). He can also cover his face with his hand which stops bullets if he has to. His armor isn’t as strong as the terminator’s though. A shot to the face with almost any weapon would probably kill him, but not necessarily (if you’ve seent he director’s cut of the original he gets shot the fuck up incredibly gruesome and survives, and is then shot point blank in the head and lives as a NORMAL HUMAN). He can also be stripped down for the most part and still survive (ala Robocop 2).

Both are powerful, its just that the Terminator isn’t some unstopable machine and Robocop won’t be taken out in the blink of an eye. Also, what Ren said abotu Neo is what I was trying to say about Neo.

Originally posted by Infonick
[b]Yes, but the first one was blown up by a pipe-bomb for the most part. Also, they come off an assembly line so they are pretty much the same except for the skin in the future for the regular ones. The most part comes from him not really being able to do his job anymore. He couldn’t hide or really move. Being a half makes him easy to contain and destroy with current technology. Also, his power is fairly easily damaged.

Basically Robocop isn’t quite as fast, but he’s better with guns (such as he has perfect accuracy despite not looking). He can also cover his face with his hand which stops bullets if he has to. His armor isn’t as strong as the terminator’s though. A shot to the face with almost any weapon would probably kill him, but not necessarily (if you’ve seent he director’s cut of the original he gets shot the fuck up incredibly gruesome and survives, and is then shot point blank in the head and lives as a NORMAL HUMAN). He can also be stripped down for the most part and still survive (ala Robocop 2).

Both are powerful, its just that the Terminator isn’t some unstopable machine and Robocop won’t be taken out in the blink of an eye. Also, what Ren said abotu Neo is what I was trying to say about Neo. [/b]

The Terminator Model in T3 was stronger then the T1 and T2 models.

Originally posted by Megaman984
[b]You’re all wrong. The winner is Hollywood, the boxoffice, and the American audience.

>.> [/b]

I win, because I financed it.

Someone dig out that PVP comic where they make a fan movie with everyone. That’s what this reminds me of.