The true most bad-ass final fantasy enemy

Lezard Valeth bets them all in terms of insane badassness.

HEAR HEAR! He WAS awesome. I really like his motives… and the kiss in the opening cutscene was creapy yet romantic in a psychotic sort of way… >_> I want to be like him.

Yes! I loved his chanting!

Tonberrys fuels

Nobody from Final Fantasy even holds a candle to Luca Blight from Suikoden II.

Now HE was a badass.

I second lezard. Now THAT was a true psychopath. Kefka who? Speaking of pschyopaths, yes Luca Blight was definately the man. He didn’t hesitate, at all.

I need to re-download Suikoden 2. :frowning:

I’d play SO2 just to see these fabled Three Wise Men badasses, but I don’t know whether I could stomach playign through a whole game with THAT battle system.

I also need to get my Lezard avatar back… >_>

Not exacly FF but Septreoth in Kingdom Hearts, Level 99 and It can’t go any higher, and Still lose.

Big Nutter
And Now I’ve run out of Elixirs!

The 10 Wise Men aren’t badasses :stuck_out_tongue: There’s like 4 of them that are INSANELY easy and the other 3 are just annoying hard while the last three just kicked my ass. Yes they are ass kickers, (being my point) but they don’t really show enough personality to merit a badass-edness award.

They aren’t really all that hard. I beat them on Universe setting not too long ago. But the story leads you to believe that they are the most evil villians of all. 8)

I always thought Songi from Legaia was pretty bad-ass. Spiky red hair, mean attitude, back-stabbing nature, Dragon Ball type moves… he’s even got an animation where he spits on the floor, and he’s always got his arms on his hips, his head up high, and that “I’m proud to be evil” theme song… AND his really cool battle theme.

Hush Dalton >> I was only 13 on my first try.

I didn’t mean it like that! 8(

Any RPG is hard on the first try. Once you learn how to make the Marvel Sword and steal the Battle Suit, ask yourself; is anything in Star Ocean 2 all that difficult?
The Wise Men had me stuck for days the first time. 8)

I haven’t gone back since because i always start a game, then I beat the Cave of Trials and then I get bored of the game and I let it linger for months, and then decide to start a new one. Although, the second last time around I did get TWO COUNT EM TWO Battle Suits, like 6 pairs of BUNNY SHOES and I totally owned the Battle Arena with Ernest. That’s another thing, I finally got Ernest, about six months ago, for the first time in 5 years. He’s so cool, he’s the REAL badass of this thread, and of Star Ocean 2. Weak? HA. just use his Killer Moves hundreds of times and he outshines all of the rest.

I guess Indalecio has 1Mio HP on Universe…but still only 1/6 of the Iselia queen,

They can get hard if you’re unprepared, but that shouldn’t be the case if you play on

universe…

I think the ten wise men are rather stereotype, although it’s nice that every wise man has

his own music… (My favourite is still Marsilio, i love big swords ^_^)

And i was stuck in the battle with Ruprecht and his friends, And in the battle with

Vesper…

Are you serious on the hp thing? Pfft I had her down in like 7 minutes. Indalecio is MIIIIINE.

I think the HP of every enemy ios doubled on universe…

also their other stats, well but since you should have finished the game until then,

you know whats comes next so you can prepare yourself (Sure it was Iselia Queen and not

Gabriele?)

Gabrielle was incredibly easy for me, when she’s corner, you can hit continuously until she dies. The Q moved around a bit so it was a bit more difficult, but it’s the same method, corner her and she goes quite easily (Ashton+Hurricane Slash+9999 damage x3 over and over again)

i cornered her with the Mirror Slice…

Ashtons Sword Dance works here too.

Th’uban and neslug.

Damnit, and I just started playing that game again. I’ll probably have to complete it now just to see how it ends. >:(