The Timothy Plan:

http://www.gamepolitics.com/2008/12/02/quotmorally-responsiblequot-investment-firm-goes-gay-bashing-games <–Article

http://www.fme.cc/VideoGame-Graphic.pdf <—Actual document.

God and country protect us from the gays and demons in games. I’m just glad that this isn’t directly involved with the government, lest this turn into a lovely PMRC free for all. I’m really tired of government and religion poking their noses into every damnéd aspect of my life.

The graphic is horrifying o_O

What’s the matter? Don’t you like little smiling children? They’re probably so happy they’re playing Bible Adventures!

The child looks evil!

Am I reading it correctly where it scores Mortal Kombat vs DC as less corrupting than Guitar Hero 3? :-/ And Metrois Prime 3 underneath Wario Ware?

The bigger entertainment though comes from the fact that of their ‘top offenders’, all but 2 of them (Bully and WoW) have M ratings, indicating they shouldn’t be fucking played by kids anyway. Still, it could be worse- just look at Australia.

I fucking died laughing at the Gay/Lesbian description for Army of Two.

Maybe I should actually play the game now. :\

Wtf, Fallout 3 doesn’t have gambling? I’m not buying it, no sir.

The Timothy Plan® avoids investing in companies that are involved in practices contrary to Judeo-Christian principles. Our goal is to recapture traditional American values. We are America’s first pro-life, pro-family, biblically-based mutual fund group.

“Judeo-Christian”. The “you shall not covet” commandment alone disqualifies about every company. The sleeping dad should wake up and perhaps take some interest in what’s his child doing.

I was interested in The Timothy Plan’s mutual funds and I just glanced at some of them. Not too shabby compared to the major market indexes and competing funds. Of course the selection of stocks held in this funds is very appropriate for the investors unwilling to purchase the securities of “any company that is actively contributing to the moral decline of our society.”
Well, I must admit that even if the TTP funds performance compared to its peers is impressive, my moral values do not fit with organization’s objectives. I am a typical “vice funds” investor – give me alcohol, tobacco, gambling, fornication anytime.