The Terminator

So we’re not talking about the T-1000 models then. Damn I haven’t watched enough of this show.

Yeah, although there has been a T-1000 introduced. The T-1000 so far has been very cryptic and its motives and goals aren’t quite known.

Judgment Day is inevitable.

John Connor is destined to become the leader of the human resistance in the future war. There was never any changing that.

A form of Terminator (chosen by Skynet, most likely the most advanced model at the time) will be sent to the Future.

In response, John Connor will send a trusted soldier back in time to protect his mother. This Soldier (and father) does not necessarily need to be Kyle Reese.

The Model of Terminator as well as the Soldier sent back in time might change depending on which form of Judgement day occurs. They changed the form of Judgement Day in T3:RotM. And because of that, maybe it happened later and Kyle Reese was never born, so John sent back his older brother Steve Reese. And then Steve gets freaky with Sarah. Bam, changed the father but not history. You can’t change it. That’s what the movies are about. Trying to defy fate, but fate refuses to change.

John Connor was destined to be born. Kyle Reese just happened to be the father in this situation. But Sarah Connor would have gotten pregnant somehow. If she didn’t, the movie never would have been made. Do you understand what I’m saying? I’ve spent about an hour trying to choose what to write, so this might be kind of messed up and repetition may be enabled into the words. But I am too tired to care right now. Peace out.

Derek did get it through the head but it still kept coming. In the movie the rod was put through a vulnerable area. Like when Cromarte killed the FBI agent’s replacement. That’s why Arnold could fool it by playing dead.

Stuff like pistols haven’t been shown to be too effective. For example the T-888 that wound up in the past took several shots to the chest in a bank robbery and still walked. In fact Cameron emptied a Tommy gun in it’s back and it still got up. It seems unless they empty a lot into one area pistol fire isn’t going to crack their armour. Like, in the church they used two submachine guns. Plus they had a shotgun.

I guess tactics have to be considered as well. They could only get those shots in the church because they had it surrounded. If they were running like they mostly are in the show I don’t think they could get a nice cluster. And it wouldn’t be inconspicuous to be carrying a machine gun around.

Dr. Who reference! Excellent.

I was always confused by the time traveling in Sailor Moon myself. Never made much sense.