The Super Fun Shiny Happy Kawaii 1000th Post Thread!

Forgot
Super adventure yar or twisted rpg theater.

Do you think i am tolerable (not an ass).
Congatulations. Have all the smilies that I do not know what game they are from. :too bad: :ark: :toast: :hyperven: :spam:

VG Cats. Yes or no?

Let me just say, THAT particular avvie is my favorate of yours. :kissy:

And I own THREE pairs of striped toe socks.

I have another question, do you have me on your ignore list? ^.^;

Do you drink? If so, preferred method of getting smashed?

Do you think we will see the end of the world in our lifetimes?

Cane sword…those things are wickedly cool.

Macc HQ, no contest.

Sure, here you go. :smiley:

Hmm…TRT, I s’pose.

Tolerable? shrug Yeah, I guess.

Hell yeah! I <3 VG Cats ^^

Umm…not to my knowledge. o.O

LOL! I do drink a Dixie-cup sized or half glass of Sangria or Merlot once in a great while, but definitely not enough to get hammered. XD

Our sun is estimated to die out in about 5-billion years from now, so unless one of the non-active black holes at the center of our galaxy suddenly decides to wake up and plunge us into the cosmic garbage disposal, or our planet is blown up by aliens to make way for a Hyperspace bypass, I don’t think the earth will totally be obliterated in our lifetime.

You’re so optimistic, Trill. So another question.

Can the Red Sox do the unthinkable and win the World Series this year?

Can you juggle?
How come i stopped being insane when I came here?

Eh, nothing’s impossible.

Nope.
Your insanity probably went into the insanity reserves for future use. :moogle:

Ah, I’ve being wondering about that.
Anyway, last question. Are you in the Matrix??? Or am I?

1. When and how did you become interested in art?
  2. What would you say is your best piece of art work and would you show us if possible?
  3. Lav? :smiley:

Lay off the red pills, Neo.

1. I didn’t become interested in art, it’s just always been there…as far back as I can remember, I’ve been drawing.
  2. The only work I’ve been satisfied enough with to call it my best work is this.
  3. Lav~! :smiley:

Oh, you just didn’t answer my first question, I didn’t know if you missed it or what <.<;

eheh, i missed that one…sorry about that ^^; I’ve added it to the first round of replies.

Ok, I’ll take a couple more questions, then wrap this sucker up. :smiley:

Ok, I lied, but just something that I’ve being wondering about, what is a matrix? Don’t say the trilogy, it’s actually a serious question that’s being bugging me.

Conragulations… I don’t know you -_-’

By the King of Bile I shall place this crown above your head made of straw and a live hornet’s nest.

Well there’s several uses for the word matrix, but the jist of it is that a matrix is the surrounding material within which something else develops or is contained. So you could call an eggshell a matrix. (It certainly sounds cooler, but people would wonder what the hell you were talking about if you asked for scrambled ‘vitreous of matrix’ for breakfast.)
Another use of the word is for the womb, and if you’ve seen the first movie, the whole ‘birth into reality’ theme is pretty obvious.

Thanks! Well, that’s it from me anyway. Serious this time.