The Super Fun Shiny Happy Kawaii 1000th Post Thread!

Congratulations on 1000 posts!

1.) Why the name “Trillian”?
2.) What is your favourite non-RPG video game? Why?
3.) What’s a “lancet”?

Which is better, album or live-performance?
Who’s your avatar?

If you ask me, it’s amazing anybody hangs around here for 100 posts, let alone 1000. So Congrats, Trill! :victoly:

:thinking: Questions:

Stupid Question: Who’s the coolest person here?

Serious Question: What have you enjoyed the most of RPGC?

Stay around for 1000 more! :wave:

Who is the best mailbag host ever.

Poop or Dung?

Why is Nightblade so cool?

What are you wearing right now? (>_>);;;

wan?

Who is your RPGC rival?

Gyoro or Ururun?

Peanut butter or Jelly?

Seriously, though, congrats on 1000 posts. :slight_smile:

Do you have a Plam top? (Plam OS) (If so Want HHTG?)

What would be a victory Line in an RPG Random battle?

Big Nutter
Can You explain why Sub-terrain Monkeys have Magic Fire Rings?

Can I be ask cool as you?

Could you post a pic of something kawaii, like one of your old avies?

When are you going to answer my questions Trillian? I feel so sad now… cries

I have a couple of questions.

Do you think this website causes mental disorders?

What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?

Ok, I lied, I have one more question

Do you care at all about the Red Sox beating the Yankees and going to the World Series?

why do girls just want to be friends?

Congrats on 1000 posts ^^

Peas porridge hot, peas porridge cold, peas porridge in a pot nine days old. Can you spell that with four letters?

What first made you want to start drawing?
Do you still have one of the first drawing when you started?

cracks knuckles Here we go…

Everything inspires me to draw…but mostly boredom. I usually draw stuff totally from imagination, but if I want something to be more photorealistic, I need a model of some sort. Drawing with a model is easier than drawing from memory, but not with a live subject because things tend to move around too much, and that garbles the pic. Photographs are great for visual reference because they’re static.

Heh…I got a million of 'em. >.>
This one time my mum and I got out from seeing a concert, and we were walking back to the car, which was parked in one of those multi-level parking garages. We had never parked the car there before, only at lots that were several blocks away, but we wore godawful high heels, and parked closer to the concert hall to save from walking in them too much.
Since it was pretty late, we decided that using the staircase wasn’t too safe, so we walked around on the first level and spotted our car on the next level up through a barred opening above the walkway, and we headed in that direction. Simple, no?
Well, when we got to the next level, and the car wasn’t there. O_o
So my mum stands on the next level up, and I walk back to the first level, and sure enough, there’s the car again, but no mom. By now I’m thinking ‘wtf? If the car’s there, why is it disappearing when I walk up to the next level?!’ Finally, my mum walks up the stairs to the next level, and lo and behold, there’s the car. So we finally realized that the garage must be in a sort of double helix shape, which explains the weird-ass visual trick. :stuck_out_tongue:

1. I’d have to lose my sanity again…I’d rather keep it for now. >.>
  2. I’d take beef over pork any day…although chicken is best ^^
  3. Labor Unions…there’s no excuse for people to have to work in such bad conditions for crappy pay.
  4. Ehh, I used to drink Coke, but Dr. Pepper is my poison of choice now. :smiley:
  5. See above answer.

The sky…the birds…the national debt.

Only if I get to break yours. :slight_smile:

1- What’s your funniest piece of underwear? (Asking cause I know some people have snoopy panties and stuff like that <<;)
2- If you had to take a fictional character as your role model who would it be?
3- If you were in an emergency situation and only had the chance to yell a single word, but “Help” didn’t exist in your vocabulary, what would you shout?

1. Snoopy panties…lol! XD All my undergarments are pretty boring, but I do have two pairs of striped toe socks. >.>
  2. Easy one…Atticus Finch from To Kill a Mocking Bird, because he’s such a great character.
  3. Fire! Actually, it’s suggested that you yell that instead of ‘help’ if you’re in distress, because you’re more likely to draw people’s attention that way.

Kiitti, Maba! Minulle kuuluu hyvää =^_^=
Leon is a walking can of whoopass compared to the other Belmonts, so he’d be the best.

1. DerKaiser, probably. :stuck_out_tongue:
  2. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night~! Because it ROCKS! :smiley:
  3. I essentially just drifted from rpgmaker.net after it died and was handed over to the then owner of gamingw.net. So I looked around for another good forum to talk about games n’ stuff at, and then found this site by chance.
  1. Mostly because of friends who still hang out here also ^^
  2. It is written that they who reach 1000 posts must make a thread about it or otherwise appease the volcano gods with a virgin sacrifice.

Optimus Prime! :smiley:

1. Because Trillian is the coolest central female character in the entire HHGG trilogy.
  2. Devil May Cry…because Dante has such badass mêlée moves, and it’s fun to shoot things in midair. :smiley:
  3. A lancet can either be a Gothic arch, or a small surgical knife with a double-edged blade.

It kinda depends…some musicians sound better when they play live, others just plain suck.
Paine from Final Fantasy X-2.

Thankies, Will ^^
Stupid Answer: <.<; >.>; Why, that’s easy it’s…uhh…OH LOOK, A RABID BADGER! runs away
Serious Answer: Just hanging out with ya’ll and talking about different stuff.

Ok, I know people like Macc, and he was a good mailbag host, but I liked Cid’s mailbaggery the best. … dodges things being thrown at her

Dung. The ancient Egyptians observed scarabs (also known as dung beetles) to roll the stuff around and lay their eggs in it. This behavior begat the god Khepri, the giant sacred scarab that pushed the sun across the sky, and eventually came to be associated with rebirth since the sun continued to rise after it ‘died’.

So the next time you see a beautiful sunset or sunrise, Think Dung. =)

Nightblade is cool because soon he will have a 1337 number of posts. :smiley:
A funky purple kimono with cranes on it. ^^

Wide Area Network, and a dogs’ bark in Japanese.

There are a few people who get on my nerves, but no rivals that I know of. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ururun and Peanut butter! :smiley:

1. Sadly, no palmtop ;.; but I do have a cellphone with limited web capabilities.
  2. VICTOLY!
  3. Because they do. :3

Um…I guess?

Surely ^^

Aww…don’t cry. ;.; Here, have a cookie. gives Iz a cookie

1. I don’t know, I’ll have to ask the voices inside my head.
  2. Pina Colada with a bit of rum or sangria, although Bahama Mamas are pretty good too.
    3.Yes. Even though baseball doesn’t interest me, that fact still freaks me out. O.o

Because trying to jump in their pants immediately after being introduced is considered to be bad manners. :stuck_out_tongue:

1. Yep. T-h-a-t. :smiley:
  2. Hmm…impulse, I guess…I started drawing when I was a year old, and one of my first works was that of a baby in utero (I had been at the pediatric doctors office, where they have medical posters of stuff like that)
  3. My mum might still have one in the fire-safe, I’ll have to check back on that.

Not sure if this one has been asked yet… but:

What melee weapon would you choose over all others for yourself and why?

Maccs hq or okarion hideout.

Can I have a pic of your green eyes?