The Super Fun Shiny Happy Kawaii 1000th Post Thread!

Okay, folks…you know the drill…ask a question and I’ll answer 'em. Be advised however, that stupid questions will receive a likewise answer. :slight_smile:

We still do this? Damn, I missed doing mine -_-

I guess I’l just ask what I used to:

1. What is the meaning of life?
  2. If King Kong battled against Godzilla, who would win?

magneto VS Gandalf?

Mohammed Ali in his prime or Anti-Lock brakes?

Hmm! You play D2?

What characters do you have?

What levels are they?

I’ll think of more questions later.

What…is your name?
What…is your quest?
What…is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

And for a serious question…what’s your favorate book in the Hitchhiker’s Guide series, and why?

Yep, I even have the expansion pack.
I have a lv. 99 Necromancer, and a lv. 19 sorceress.

1. I could say that we’re here to be born, run the coarse of life, reproduce, then die, but that’s more of the mechanics of how we’re here. I think there is no single answer to that question, so the meaning of life is best defined as ‘0’…that is, there are an infinite amount of answers to the meaning of life, of which I can’t possibly begin to list. So I’ll just say, 42! =)

2. Although the stop-motion animation used in the first King Kong is more believable than a guy in a rubber suit, I gotta say Godzilla would totally PWN King Kong with his fire-breath.

Magneto!

Mohammed Ali!

Johana Duran yes, like the 80s band.
CONQUER 1/3 OF EUROPE! Or be a moderately sucessful graphic artist. :slight_smile:
The average cruising airspeed velocity of an unladen European Swallow is roughly 24 mph.

Ohh, that’s a tough one…I’ll have to say that Mostly Harmless is my favorite book of the series, because I read it during my first semester in college, in between classes.

What inspires what you draw? Can you just sit down and draw something purely from your imagination, or do you need outside ideas most of the time? If you do both, which do you think it easier and more fluent?

What’s your best personal anecdote?

1. Do you love me?
  2. Pork or Beef?
  3. Sweat Shops or Labor Unions, which is more effective for your needs?
  4. Coke or Pepsi?
  5. Do you love me?

<3 Trilly :3

I don’t really have a question or anything, just wanted to make that post and found an excuse to do so.

OH NO! Edit

I mean, sup babe? :smiley:

Can I touch your arm?

You rock.

1- What’s your funniest piece of underwear? (Asking cause I know some people have snoopy panties and stuff like that <<;)
2- If you had to take a fictional character as your role model who would it be?
3- If you were in an emergency situation and only had the chance to yell a single word, but “Help” didn’t exist in your vocabulary, what would you shout?

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Hei Trillian ^^

Mitä sinulle kuuluu? Onnittelut 1000 viestistä tällä foorumilla! ^^ (Congrats for 1000 posts on this forum!)

If Leon Belmont, Trevor Belmont, Simon Belmon and Richter Belmont were to whip cream, who’d whip the best cream and why?

Wow, it seems so long ago that I got my first thousand (that is first thousand peforme the site got invaded by some hacker idiots). Anyway congatulations! As for questions:

1. Who here at RPGC do you feel you are most like?

2. What is your favoite RPG of all time and why?

3. How did you stumbe upon this wonderful place?

Congratulations on your 1000 posts,here are my questions:

1.why do you still hang out around here?
2.Why do people make threads when they reach 1000 posts?

Optimus Prime, Rodimus Prime or Ultra Magnus?