The spawn of RPGC

edits my bios

The you of the future:

Name:Mastermune
Appearence:Preaty much the same:fairly long red hair,changed his cape to red,and gots a blue and white samurai clothes.
Description:He’s still a traveler since his wife died giving birth to his daughter,he loves his daughter very dearly.He has developed his skills with the Demon Swallow,and his Masamune to and incredibly high level and still trains.

Your brat of the future

Name:Hikari
Appearence:Black hair,black eyes,physically fit,has a little blue ribbon on her hair,uses samurai clothes a little similar to her fathers,and a little scar on her forehead
Desciption:She’s very innocent but inherited her fathers sense of justice,she’s used to traveling but is happy to see that her father decited to settle down,her graetest treasure its her blue ribbon that belonged to her mother,hopes to become stronger than her father.
Power:She’s very skilled in the same weapons as her fathers,she is on the level that she can have a serious fight with her father but her father is still stronger and more expirieced,she trains everyday.
Weapons:Two weapons found by her father during his travels the Angel Swallow,and Muramasa.The counterparts of his weapons.

Mind if I join?

Name: Wolf (no last name, just a title.)
Appearence: Dark trench coat, black boots,etc. Scar across left cheek, dark brown hair close to black looking a mess (neat mess), and silver eyes.
Description: Still has a dislike for many guys and still looks seventeen. (One of the many problems of being a dark knight) Hasn’t lost her touch with a sword and one of the last dark knights left… She let her guard down to a guy an brat and he left making her very ‘cruel’ for some reason. Current location unknown, last seen being chased by bounty hunters somewhere in Japan.
My brat.

Name: Nari
Appearence: Spikey blond hair cut to her ears, leather jacket, cargo pants, silver eyes, and googles around her neck.
Description: Looks anything but innocent. Like her mother she uses a sword but also uses twin guns. She’s inherited her mother’s dislike in guys. Though she doesn’t admit it she’s embaressed at the fact her mom looks like a teenager and is constantly hunted after her to take up a career. Nari has faced Wolf dozens of times in the past and has always ended up in the hospital. Hates magic and calls anyone that uses it a coward, (except her mom). Often seen on a motorcycle riding God knows where.
Power: Mostly the same as Wolf’s but weaker and less experianced. Incredibly fast though.
Abilities: Dark arts, gun play, and knows how to use explosives.
Weapons: Sword and twin guns.

Name: Yaridovich Halvorsen Thompson-Stryfe-Gainsborough Donatello Leonard Raphael Michelangelo Fhqwhgads Anderson-Smith Jean-Luck Jones Solo Pepelu Tivrusky Jackson KierkegAAAArd Fayette-Mahoney Williamtonshireworth Amelia Melora Kramer. The first.
Appearance: Same, but obviously older, and with a streak of white hair. And a cigarette.
Description: He has gotten involved with virtually every project and he could get his hands on, and he’s still going strong. He has gotten into several relationships with various women, but none of them lasted very long. He has two sons and a daughter – together, they form yet another Terrible Trio – but it’s far from clear who the mother(s) was/were (though the fact that Dane appears to be one-fourth Gear is a clue in his case); the only one who really isn’t a possible mother is Mayl Hikari. (She married Lan two years after she broke up with Yar when she was 20 and Yar was 25.) He eventually founded a dojo called the Kramer Martial Arts School of “Dude, Just Hit Him Already, Will Ya?”

Part 2: Your BRAT of the future!

Name: Squall
Appearance: Tall, black hair, wears leather armor and baggy shorts. (Think Enerion from the YKFR comic.)
Abilities: Much like his namesake. Has almost mastered the Island King Kamehameha, but not too well. Also shares most of his abilities with his father.
Description: Black belt in the DJHHAWY dojo. Always tries to one-up his father. Always comically fails, though this is more due to Yar’s skill than Squall’s lack of skill. He also ACTS like his namesake at time, though he has a way of saying the most amusing lines in that cold, stern voice of his. (It would be convenient if he got his namesake’s scar in the course of the story.)
Power level: 3/4 as tough as Yar.

Name: Dane
Appearance: Relatively short. Short blond hair. Typically wears a green shirt with the left sleeve missing, revealing a white sleeve underneath. Has armor on his right arm, much like Yuffie. Occasionally manifests a pair of angelic wings, one icy blue-white and one greenish-brownish-black, but not very often.
Abilities: Quite skilled in magic, especially Summoning. In fact, he’s always sure to become friends with each Summon. In extreme situations, he goes into Trance mode (a la FF9), at which point his wings are bigger than normal and he’s surrounded by a dark aura, and he’s practically unbeatable.
Description: Somewhat ostricised by his apparent peers because there’s simply something … different about him. Maybe it’s the fact that he ages twice as fast as other people (but present estimates will be that he’s slowing down, and will reach a normal rate of aging once he looks 22, at which point he will begin to age slower than most people), and he can learn so fast it’s amazing he isn’t labeled a genius. And then there’s his WINGS. He’s pretty close to Yar, though, and doesn’t use any of his innate abilities unless he really needs to. Has never gone beyond Yellow Belt in the DJHHAWY dojo. His personality is somewhat quiet, and he doesn’t like to get involved with certain things like adventures, but this doesn’t mean he won’t get involved anyway.
Power level: 1/2 as tough as Squall. In Trance mode, five times as tough as Yar.

Name: Alicia
Appearance: Black hair. Short. Green eyes. Seems catlike at times. Generally wears a jumpsuit like Tina Branford’s, only green.
Abilities: Even at this young age age, she’s got the agility of a cat, the strength of three girls her size, and the language of Cid Highwind. She’s also not bad with Blue Magic, either.
Description: She’s everyone’s annoying little sister, including Dane, who is technically six years younger than her. She’s always waking everyone up at odd hours; she can and does sleep everywhere except her own bed. (Once, Dane caught her curled up in the woodstove when he was about to try to clean it out in the easly spring.) She also doesn’t take any lip from ANYONE, and backtalks more than Yar does. And that’s really saying something. Orange belt in the DJHHAWY dojo.
Power level: Pretty much toe-to-toe with Squall.

In short: Alicia’s the goofball, Dane’s the quiet one with the most devastating attacks, and Squall is … well, Squall, pretty much.

Lmao. Just Lmao.

More children with unclear maternal lineages? I think that’s my cue to enter!

This is old as fuck.

Shouldn’t stop me. Oh, and Alicia calls Squall and Dane collectively her “brother”, in the singular, since both of them are half-brothers to her. And to each other, come to think of it.

Info regarding other chars I’ve brought up:

Mayl: Married Lan. They now have a son named Tom, who has a friendly rivalry with Dr. Wily’s great-nephew, Albert.

Dizzy: Now appears to be in her late 30s, and not as ditzy as before. Overprotective towards Dane (three guesses why, and the first two don’t count)

Catgirl-Mayl: Unaccounted for.

Fawful: Disappeared 20 years ago in an exploding time machine. It’s too much to hope for that he’s dead. (Actually, he arrived in the present, and joined the first group of bad guys he ran into, which happened to be, lo and behold, the Order of the Dead Star.)

Morrigan: Absorbed Lilith into her body 24 years ago. Is now much more powerful than before, but doesn’t feel a need to use it except for having fun. Much like Lilith, in fact …

Lilith: Wished to the Triforce that she would have a body of her own, since she was about to die otherwise. Morrigan promptly found her and absorbed her as she was slipping into a coma. After Morrigan left, Lilith reappeared, looking slightly older.

The Homestar Runner Cast: Everyone lost interest in them, except for a few devoted followers. Strong Bad and Strong Mad joined the pro wrestling circuit.

Sinistar: Exploded.

Vash the Stampede: Johnny from Guilty Gear X claimed the reward, but gave it to Jam Kuradoberry so she could start her restaurant … no wait.

That Disgaea Kitsune-Catgirl: Transmigrated until she became a Genius Bastet, at which point she settled down and had kittens.

Smith: Now rules a small second-world nation. Population: Smith.

The Other Agents: They got deleted when newer versions were created.

Seraph: “I wirr terr you what I have been up to, but first I must aporogize.”

Hey! What about me and my sisters? And my cousins?

Uh, could you at least give me a chance to make sprites for the rest of you and actually develop the personalities?

Good point …

How about at least a brief rundown of the ones you HAVE done?

Okay, fine: you’re declared obsolete, and ocasionally show up to the same vague surprise people get when they encounter an Apple II or a Compy 386.