*the sound of jeans creaming is heard throughout RPGC*

Transformers the live action movie has been confirmed. I cant tell alot about it now, cuz I’m going to see pirates of the caribbean right now.

hmm… that’s good. Have fun. Tell us if it’s good or not :slight_smile:

The anime forum called. They said they’d like their topic back.

The anime forum called. They said they’d like their topic back.

It’s a live action movie, so I believe that it’s not an animated movie. It’s probably gonna be like Spiderman or The Hulk… cartoon into live movie.

Either way, it sounds pretty cool.

Oh, I canNOT wait to see how they show Megatron and Optimus.

Originally posted by Orakio
[b]It’s a live action movie, so I believe that it’s not an animated movie. It’s probably gonna be like Spiderman or The Hulk… cartoon into live movie.

Either way, it sounds pretty cool. [/b]

There is a debate going on in the anime forum as to the merits of a live action movie based on an anime. I am one of the people firmly against the idea.

Oh that’s gonna be either so fucking HELLA-GOOD or it’ll suck royally and become a major flop.

WTF? Transformers is not in any way anime! Its not even originally japanese!

The first Transformers movie had anime graphics. but was written and directed by Americans and was probably a totally American venture, besides possibly the animation work. I’ve heard that the Transformers series was originally created in Japan but I’ve never seen any evidence to that and as far as I know the comics and television series were American.

It will be cool if Hollywood producers don’t screw it up. Hollywood did a good job with Spider-man and from what I’ve read/heard about the Hulk it too was a good movie. So there’s reason for hope.

The original transformers was animated in Japan for American audiences.

It was an american show, animated in japan, for americans.

Optimus is the greatest, no question about it.

He can not be messed up, his memory is to great.

Although I wonder what part of the storyline they are going to use…

After Series 3 or sometime else?

Edit: Oh yes, some linkage would be nice

we all know that voltron totally kicks transformers’s ass.

heck yeah!
Voltron r0wns

Originally posted by Phoenix Valkyrie
There is a debate going on in the anime forum as to the merits of a live action movie based on an anime. I am one of the people firmly against the idea.

After all, look at Zeiram.

Edit: forgot a period. Sorry.

I loved Voltron. Lotor Rocked.

Of course, the last few episodes of the first season started going downhill, especially with the creation of the Mousebot for the Space Mice.

A live action tf movie!!!1!!11 YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!1

Oh and megatron is better than any other tf (Except waspinator).

:slight_smile:

Man. I miss Beast Wars…

Does anyone get memories of the proposed DBZ live-action movie?

Originally posted by Kraken
[b]After all, look at Zeiram.

Edit: forgot a period. Sorry. [/b]

Zeriam is the movie with Iria right? I didn’t know they did a live action movie of that?

I loved Beast Wars, but I always missed the episode where Dinobot dies.

EVERY FRIGGIN’ TIME! OH GOD, WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN ME?!