The so-called "ultimate" video game countdown.

Originally posted by Hades Shinigami
Don’t. IMO, halo is barely worth renting, and it’s the best game exclusively for X-box. In fact, it’s miles above any other X-Box game, and it still blows. If there was ever a reason to buy an X-Box, halo was it.

Aw get off your soapbox Hades. Just because you feel the game is “barely worth renting”, does decisively say how good Halo is. It is one of the greatest launch titles, millions love it, fuck even thos who don’t like the XBOX say it is a great game. So you don’t like. Fine. Although, th XBOX does have a list of other XBOX exclusives that are great. It also usually gets the best versions of the games. You don’t like it fine, but it doesn’t decrease the quality. It’d be like me saying: “Metal Gear Solid 2 sucks (I don’t really think so, but for my point), it is the only reason I got a PS2. However, it is so short it’s only a rental game.” Does that all of a sudden make MGS2 suck? No, it’s just my opinion; which I’m entitled to. However, your opinion doesn’t equal fact.

Well, technically the list is Ultimate Games of This Millenium, hence the reason for certain games like Halo being on the list. It was pretty good overall, though I still don’t think Halo should’ve been on at all, and definitely not at number 2. I’m just glad no one bashed the fact that Seanbaby was host. And to anyone who does: fuck you.

BMD, that’s precicely what I was about to do. I don’t know who is he is, but he was a poor host IMO. Whenever he said anything he sounds like he’s reading something, and he talks way too fast.

Woo, another reason for me to loathe MTV. Where the hell’s the Sonic the Hedgehog series?

Originally posted by BlueMageOne
I think the Dead Kennedy’s said it best when they wrote the song “MTV get off the air”

damn right they did!! anyway where’s Command & Conquer series or starcraft,

All lists like this are going to be extremely subjective. There really isn’t any reason to complain about it.

Besides, do you really value the opinion of the average MTV viewer?

Originally posted by BahamutXero
BMD, that’s precicely what I was about to do. I don’t know who is he is, but he was a poor host IMO. Whenever he said anything he sounds like he’s reading something, and he talks way too fast.

I’m not very partial to Seanbaby, but he does tie in with EGM, which are the people (I believe) that helped sponsor it. He occasionally reviews games, and has a site with his features in EGM as well as other things. He’s a damn funny guy, but I don’t like him too much.

Originally posted by Urkani
Where the hell’s the Sonic the Hedgehog series?

Well this is games of this generation, and the Sonic Adventure 1 & 2/Heroes wern’t really AAA titles(they were very fun though)

Originally posted by Infonick
Aw get off your soapbox Hades. Just because you feel the game is “barely worth renting”, does decisively say how good Halo is. It is one of the greatest launch titles, millions love it, fuck even thos who don’t like the XBOX say it is a great game. So you don’t like. Fine. Although, th XBOX does have a list of other XBOX exclusives that are great. It also usually gets the best versions of the games. You don’t like it fine, but it doesn’t decrease the quality. It’d be like me saying: “Metal Gear Solid 2 sucks (I don’t really think so, but for my point), it is the only reason I got a PS2. However, it is so short it’s only a rental game.” Does that all of a sudden make MGS2 suck? No, it’s just my opinion; which I’m entitled to. However, your opinion doesn’t equal fact.
Christ. Even when I explicitly post “IMO” in front of what I say, some people still get the impression that somehow, in some fucked up way, I think what I say is fact. This is getting ridiculous. And no, I will not “get off my soapbox.” I’ll say whetever I want when I think it needs to be said, or at whim, unless it’s hopelessly stupid, and even then, don’t put it past me.

Christ. Even when I explicitly post “IMO” in front of what I say, some people still get the impression that somehow, in some fucked up way, I think what I say is fact. This is getting ridiculous. And no, I will not “get off my soapbox.” I’ll say whetever I want when I think it needs to be said, or at whim, unless it’s hopelessly stupid, and even then, don’t put it past me.

You did say “Halo is the BEST game on Xbox, and it still sucks.”

Originally posted by Gizamaluke
You did say “Halo is the BEST game on Xbox, and it still sucks.”
And in it’s context, it coming after the three letters “I,” “M,” and “O,” it was clearly an opinion. I’m not prefixing every damn thing I say with “IMO.”

You’re right, I missed the "IMO, I apologize. My bad. My saying get off your soapbox was saying that you shouldn’t go around using your opinion as fact which it looks like without the “IMO”.

It’s still just his opinion Giz, so back up off him :stuck_out_tongue:

In MY opinion, Halo is ok. It wouild be REALLY good if it had GoldenEye style controls. Too many times already, I have started killing someone and then just started aiming straight down or up, or like, trying to fight someone in a closed area, I strafe around like a moron when all I really wanted to do was fucking turn :stuck_out_tongue: It’s not a bad game, but I could really use some different controls.