The Shivao Case

Damn it. She’s gone.

So much more my April Fool’s Day Joke idea.

Oh, wait, er, I mean, what a tragedy.

Kex Mex: I have to respectfully disagree. She’s dead, but I don’t think the circus is gonna wind down just yet. We’ll still probably get a couple more days of embarrassing self-aggrandizment.

Welp, time to change my avatar…

Wasn’t talking about the damn Media festival, I was talking about Terri herself. It’s the end for Terri. Whether people think she should’ve lived or died, she is dead. Physically. Psychically, that happened a long time ago, as far as I’m concerned.

Nods

Seems we’re on the same page then.

So she dies the day after South Park has one of its most topical episodes ever. That’s… Sorta fitting in a way.

Indeed.

Hopefully people are wiling to accept this, and don’t go about with endless lawsuits over her remains, etc. Though I rather expect that to happen.

[edit] and I guess this means I need to watch my tivo’d episode of south park.[/edit]

South Park had an episode about her? Meh, that’s what I get for not watching TV in I-forget-how-many-months.

Anyway, I’m glad she’s passed on, and hopefully, her family will be able to move on, now, and not be endlessly bitter about the idea that “the government killed their daughter.”

Weren’t they going to do an autopsy to determine how much of her brain was actually left?

In the words of Jerry Seinfeld: “Yeeeeeaaaahhh… Good luck with aaaaall that.”

Psh. As I like to say, pain, suffering and conflict are pretty much the prime American spectator sports.

I don’t think this will wind down for a fair while. I just want this to be DONE WITH so I don’t have to LISTEN TO IT ANYMORE.

No grinding.

I’m <B><I>very</I></B> aroused.</ron burgundy>