the RPGClassics Densetsu

I make this thread every so often - has there been any progress? It looks soo good in the screenshots, but Hiei just doesn’t seem to be making any progress at all.

So is there?

Is Hiei even alive?

It looks good, but Hiei doesn’t seem to be around anymore.

I’m sure the answer to this is the answer to every of your threads, Sorc.

Hiei’s alive but has a life, unlike a lot of us (though some of us do have a life, but it doesn’t show up often)

I think that’s been the answer to EVERY thread you made about RPGCD, Sorc.

Well, we’ve sent letters out to Hiei asking how he’s doing and if he’s still with the staff, but we haven’t gotten a response. I know he’s still around though; he’s on ICQ every once in a while I hear.

However, maybe he’d be willing to hand over what’s done to someone else. 8)

I’m pretty sure Hiei’s still working on it. A long ass time ago he asked me for a fight song, and I know he talked about getting used to RM2K3 a while ago when it just came out. Seen some screenies too, but I don’t have them around anymore. Anyways, I’m sure he’s still working on it, slowly but surely.

Hiei’s alive, but I think its not going to be completed. I’ve never even seen the demo I was supposed to edit.

That kinda sucks, the game looked awesome. And a game based on RPGC history…spiffy.

That’s why I really think it should be continued. Someone could study the site history and work from there. It would be pretty interesting. Hopefully, I would be in there somewhere too. 8)

How many times do I have to make the damn joke? Hiei signed a deal with Blizzard. Now laugh.

/me laughs.

Even though it wasn’t funny. :stuck_out_tongue:

boo.
nope I didn’t sign any deal with blizzard.
Since last Fall I was quite busy, so much I quit my job at the video game store and didn’t have time with rpgcd. don’t have much now. It’s too much of a big project to do alone and it wasn’t well programmed. I prefered to concentrate on studies (computer science). As for summer now, I work 40 hours a week and I’m taking a math course for university, 8 hours a week (which ends next monday at last) so that leaves me pretty little time, which my girlfriend doesn’t want me to share with anyone but her, especially not a computer :P. You should play Rast’s rpgs. they kick more ass than what rpgcd could’ve been.

it’s cool Hiei… but hey, I gotta hand it to you… you’ve helped me a bit with my custom battle system (just too bad I’m done with RM2K and now trying my programming skills with Sphere). I owe you that man.

And good luck with whatever you do. I know you’ll do just fine. Good luck my man!

Originally posted by Hiei
boo.
Since last Fall I was quite busy, so much I quit my job at the video game store and didn’t have time with rpgcd. don’t have much now. It’s too much of a big project to do alone and it wasn’t well programmed. I prefered to concentrate on studies (computer science). As for summer now, I work 40 hours a week and I’m taking a math course for university, 8 hours a week (which ends next monday at last) so that leaves me pretty little time, which my girlfriend doesn’t want me to share with anyone but her, especially not a computer :P. You should play Rast’s rpgs. they kick more ass than what rpgcd could’ve been.

Thats what happens when you get lives…scary aint it :eek:

Mad Marine, get rid of the / in the first part of the tag in your sig. it’s messing it up.

I could continue the project, but not till after I finish Dragon Destiny II (which won’t be till December or early next year)

Originally posted by Hiei
boo.

Tell me and I’ll help.