THE RPGC XMAS STORY 2003- Sign up Thread

Originally posted by Wilfredo Martinez
I hope you all find my story to your liking; last year, it was a Comedy/Adventure, this year I’m shooting for a more straight adventure (since Galloway is already doing a Xmas Comedy.)

Well I’m glad you’re trying something different, since thats the way people grow as writers. I have to get out of my ruts, actually. <<;;

Oh, and I hate to add MORE things to my character, but my character greatly respects and admires Sir Percival throughout this (not meaning to embarass Sir Percival).

Originally posted by Cybercompost
Oh, and I hate to add MORE things to my character, but my character greatly respects and admires Sir Percival throughout this (not meaning to embarass Sir Percival).

Who DOESN’T respect Percy?

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
Who DOESN’T respect Percy?

counts these out on his fingers
Idiots, Morons, Lamers, Idiots, Morons,keeps going

Heh…shucks…
:kissy:

Anyhow, take your time, Wilfredo.

Dammit. I had a nicely written thing out and I get a silent reboot. Anyway, I’m shortening it so I don’t spend so much time again.

Name: Cala (or Cass)
Sex: Female
Alignment: Heroic with a touch of Evil

Background: Cala came from a tough place. While not the worst, it wasn’t exactly a comforting, rich people place. Early on in life, she honed skills that were needed to survive: the ability to adapt to her surroundings, to blend in, rudimentary magic, and killing. Very quickly she had them down and since then she’s been travelling the world, perfecting them as she learns from others.
((Dammit, I liked it better when it was long, but my comp sucks. ><))

Description: Cala’s a little on the tall side for a female. She’s muscular and lithe and thin enough to be a model but she’d say she’s fat. She has night black hair and light grey eyes. She dresses simply in black pants, black shirt, black combat boots, and a black cape. Stepping on the cape could result in removal of the offending limb, so those that know of her keep a careful footing around her.

Personality: Cala isn’t exactly cold but she is calculating. For the most part, she adheres to her own code of ethics and morals, and those are what makes her seem cold to others. In rare moments, she’s broken down but she’d be the first to deny it.

Strengths:

[ul]
[li]Fast
[/li][li]Strong
[/li][li]Deadly with quite a few different items (i.e knives and bow and arrow and anything that might be lying around)
[/li][li]Emotions rarely get in the way
[/li][/ul]

Weaknesses

[ul]
[li]Wanted in several countries
[/li][li]Internal conflicts sometimes get in the way
[/li][li]So cold people can see that she’s a professional assassin
[/li][/ul]

Weapons:

[ul]
[li]Damballah, an ancient, curved dagger made of an unknown metal
[/li][li]Bow and arrows with a full quiver; the arrows are tipped with poison
[/li][/ul]

Armor:

[ul]
[li] None; even light leather can inferfere with her movements
[/li][/ul]

DAMMIT, she was such a better character before the reboot. Now she’s just a cliché assassin. ;.;

Wil, I beg of you to do something with her!

RATS. It looks like I’ll still need a few days to start the story…

Sorry guys, but as I mentioned above, several things keep delaying me. Mainly, it’s the fact we’re waaaay behind schedule at the construction site I work, and we’ve had to work overtime to try to finish in time. I fear that’ll continue at least thru this week… then there’s things like people asking me for favors, or my doing research by actually READING “The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus” (by Frank L. Baum) (great book, btw, I recommend it!)
Anyway, I HOPE to start the story by the weekend… and I’ll also do my best to finish it by Xmas.
(Darn, I should’ve started this story on November, like Galloway did, but I didn’t want to steal his thunder.)

What I CAN assure you, folks, is that I’ll do my best to satisfy you all. I have special plans for Cybercompost and Percival, for example, which I hope they’ll enjoy. And Cala, you still have time to beef up your character, if you want. Just contact me with any idea you might have.

Its ok Wil, Life gets in the way sometimes :slight_smile:

Just as long as i get to read a good story I dont care if it finishes after Christmas or anything :stuck_out_tongue:

I look forward to reading it :slight_smile:

I have special plans for Cybercompost and Percival, for example, which I hope they’ll enjoy.

Oooh…now I really want to read this!
:cool:

Wil: You probably should have. Then again, it’s your call. Besides, I needed that extra time; you probably don’t.

Originally posted by Sir Percival
Oooh…now I really want to read this!
:cool:

…unless its CC/Sir Percival Yaoi!

:eek:

j/k :o

CC, that was quite possibly the most evil thing you could have said >.<

Im scarred for life now!

I know I shouldn’t, but I can’t stop thinkign about Sir Percival yaoi now.

fantasizes :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
I know I shouldn’t, but I can’t stop thinkign about Sir Percival yaoi now.

You do realise this is deconstructing my friends reputation piece by piece :stuck_out_tongue:

I would be one of the first to admit he is teh secksay but… shudder

CURSE YOU VAL!

Get these images out of my head, you can have them if you want!

Is it just me or do people seem so perverted that when two people are mentioned at the same time that they automatically think they’re in a romantic relationship?

Besides Perc has probably found his own Gwenovear (Forgive me Perc, I can’t spell it).

Originally posted by BahamutXero
Is it just me or do people seem so perverted that when two people are mentioned at the same time that they automatically think they’re in a romantic relationship?

Because I was joking around? :stuck_out_tongue:

Believe it or not, I’m far from perverted. And if you didn’t read, that woman is an ideal woman who may or may not even exist, Xero, just like a lot of knights had. I don’t know how to explain it.

It’s not just you CC, my best friend jokes like that to. It was a rhetorical statement. Notice that I said “his OWN Gwen” as well.

CC: NO, there will be NO Yaoi in MY story!

You and Percival will only try to kill each other, is all.

Hey, Galloway will try to kill ME!

WHAT? WHY? You’ll have to see the story to find out! :hahaha;

And it’s ALMOST ready to post!! I’ll start it by this weekend, I SWEAR!!

Originally posted by BahamutXero
It’s not just you CC, my best friend jokes like that to. It was a rhetorical statement. Notice that I said “his OWN Gwen” as well.

I misunderstood. My apologies. :\

You and Percival will only try to kill each other, is all.

Oh, thats all… well I thought it was… wait… kill each other?

:eek:

Name: Videospirit
Alignment: Neutral Good (i.e. a hero)
Class: Spirit Knight

Background: Videospirit Does not like to speak of his past because he’s too lazy. He has left hints every now and then that can give somebody who’s payed attention to his adventures some idea about him. All that he sais openly is he was turned into a spirit without dying. He is able to revert back to his normal form because of this.

Videospirit has recently starting spending most of his time in his human form due to his spirit forms tendency to try and overpower it when he spends over a day in it.

Description: His Human form has blond hair and eyes that change colouir prefering blue and green. He wears a suit of golden dragoon armor (The lancer type stuff). He has a pair of orb earings and rings that he wears in both his human and spirit forms. His spirit form gives him a purple and blue hinge to his colour but is comprised mostly of water. He has only mist for legs and wrists. his hair is purple as well as his eyes although his eyes are a more neon and his hair is more staticy. When his Human form powers up his Hair turns the colour of his spirit forms eyes and his eyes turn either the same or blood red.

Personality: Videospirit always checks to make sure an enemy is an enemy unless they are being sneaky. Videospirit often gets caught up in adventures with no idea how he got hooked up with the party. He will quickly go to the aid of a friend but is slow to commit to helping a stranger who’s not in immediate danger.

Powers: Videospirit spirit form does poorly in melee combat because of its weight although by manipulating its form into creatures or weapons it can do this. It preferes to use its hightened magic affinity while in this form weilding the normal type of spells used by mages as well as a seperate type of spell completely unique to him bloodspirit and maybe some others. This form of magic uses up his form instead of energy. It causes him to change his form unleash lightning water or fire or several other effects like the anchor splatter. His human form has 2 swords. 1 the crystal katana which is slightly fragile but channels magics actually enhancing their strength . His second sword is the soul blade which is very mysterious. It seems to have a will of its own and only activates when it feels it needs to. It is a force sword able to shatter any other force swords field and able to cut through anything. its strength goes up the more developed its users spirit is. he also wields the same normal magic as his spirit form.

Weaknesses:
-Videospirits spirit form requires massive amounts of water recharge after its damaged or uses its uber strong abilities.

• Videospirit can be quite lasy and unwilling to take on responsibility
    -Videospirit gets bored easily and has a lot less common sense when bored “I’m bored. Let’s go crow hunting. What do you mean we’re supposed to be looking for the murderor.”
    -If stays in spirit form too long he goes unconcoius every time he reverts to human form and has a lot of damage done. Can have his Spirit form blocked for a week by visiting his friend Salon.
    Skills: Primarily focuses on using the abilities. Anchor, Thunderclap, V sword slash, anchor splatter, change form, and thunderstorm. Has several other spells and sowrd magics and also has the ability to block incoming elemental damage by drawing it into his crystal katana and firing it back in a concentrated beam.
    Equipment: Has 2 purple orb earings and rings that increase his magical energy and potency.
    Weapons: crystal katana, Soul Blade, body.
    Armour: Golden Dragoon armor, Dragonhide clothes.
    Ship: Has access to a crusier class psace ship called the valkery but hesitates using it.
    Other: Has a wristband that starts to vibrate when his spirit form is starting to overpower him that lets him know to revert.

Originally posted by Cybercompost
[b]I misunderstood. My apologies. :\

Oh, thats all… well I thought it was… wait… kill each other?

:eek: [/b]

It was nice knowing you, CC.