THE RPG Multiverse

I second that for T.o.Eternia, myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not like it amounts to much, but besides being my favorite in the series, and also being…almost criminially short, BOFV should be in there. It fits in with most of the stuff pretty easily from what I’ve played.

That, and I just love that game.

(If Tales Of Destiny 2 is that one with Farah and Reid, I could easily help with that too, although, I seem to be the only person I know who’s played and liked that game in…a really long time I suppose.)

Uh…was Shadow Hearts in that list, or was that my imagination?

I know it is, I could write something up for it though if you want. The final boss was really easy. Everybody had mastered all of the regular classes.
:hint:Don’t use Melvin he sucks, I have no clue why.

Okay, my analysis of the World of Phantasia:

Due to some recent time travelling, the timeline of this world may have changed from when a previous visitor came. But ball changes are minor, with one exception. With the defeat of Dhaos, near-immortal villain and attacker, the world is a much safer place, and with the restoration to Marcel the Dryad’s Tree of mana, magic is now much more available than before.

This is a world that tries to boast a mixing of magic and technology, but it is obvious that magic is the main force here. Sadly, though, only those with elven blood in them have tjhe ability to cast True magic. There are, however, two lesser varieties of magic: Mana and Summoning. Mana is the healing power of Phantasia, inverse to the destructive power of magic. Anyone can learn Mana, though it isn’t considered as powerful as Magic is. Summoning, or the act of calling Magical spirits to battle for you, as extremely effective, as well, but nearly impossible to attain. You would need the summoner’s Rings fashioned by the ancient dwarves, long since extinct, and of which barely a dozen still remain. But a man who acquires these rings and establishes a contact with a spirit is a powerful ally to have.

Those who come here should really just come for the scenery, as there is little for the adventurer to do. There still is the Moria Gallery, ancient home of the Dwarves and long-since treasure ruin, which has nearly been cleaned out now, but still might hold a few treasures left in it. And those from other worlds with elven blood in them can try learning the magic here, but results may vary. All in all, this is a place for one who loves the beauty and scenery of nature, and enjoys doing a lot of walking. And brudder, do I mean a LOT of walking.

Good work, V! :biggrin: Oh, and btw, might people from other worlds who ALREADY have summoning talents (such as those from certain FF worlds) be able to learn summoning the Spirits of Phantasia?

And as I said, ANYBODY is welcome to add reviews. Remember: write them from the Point of View of visitors from other worlds, and do NOT give away story spoilers for those who haven’t played the game yet!

Are you gonna continue this. I hope so.

What are some of the games you need info on that you don’t have already? can i do a thing on the pokemon world? I could do that i think. (me has already forgotten what has been done by others.)

Sorry about the delay, guys. I’m been having some problems that have eaten my free time of late. But I’m DEFINITELY continuing this, as it’ll help me (and the rest of us) to read and/or write cross-RPG-worlds fics better. I’ll be back soon, promise.

Oh, and get ready for THE RPGC XMAS STORY 2004! I’ll be posting the join thread Monday!! :biggrin:

An berrant thought that I jsut had to post:

For any Demons (dimension travellers) who plan on travelling to any of the Filgaias, be careful. Considering how much of a wasteland those worlds are, and how few trees there are, the storms around there must get pretty fucking big. Seriously, it’s no wonder that civilization is spread kinda thin around those worlds, if they werre any closer, they woulc all get torn away!