The RIAA lies! Lies!

DIE RIAA! DIIIIE! :mwahaha:

Suprised?
<I don’t care if it is too short!>

You didn’t read what I wrote. I said I don’t care about the record companies. If by buying a $15 (that’s pretty cheap around here) album I knew the artist was getting $15, or even $13, I would think differently. I don’t care to buy Tommy Mattola (sp?) (also just an example) another car.

Theft and copyright infringement are different things. I don’t understand how something is copyright infringement if people are freely distributing things without making any money on them, and I don’t understand how it’s theft when people rip the cd’s and put them on the internet for other people to download.

Yeah seriously. The RIAA is a coalition of the biggest bullshit artists on the planet all wrapped up in one neat little organization. Oh I have that Kazaa Lite installation program if you need X_countryguy…unfortunately I’ll have to burn it on CD and find some way to send…but that only if you really need it!

I knew this a long time ago. It’s good to know people are using file sharing for good instead of evil.