The return... before the departure

SG, no offense man, but when that’s the only thing in your post, followed by your sig…umm…well…|-P

Good bye Orakio, I hope offline life makes sure the health improves. And I glad endless working on shrines will mean better time outside for you. Besides, at least the old HQ is not closing shop. :smiley:

Not to me and other morons who don’t get SG’s sig.

yeah, explain to us idiots.

Then take your leave. I don’t know if you’re telling the truth or not, but the odds seem stacked against you. I don’t want to get into it, but… whatever. Bye.

You’re not supposed to GET it. It’s just…

…it’s SG. Need I say more?

Sorry about that Zero… I just became suddenly angry by all this. I promise never to make a statement like that again. I hope you got my PM I sent you. Things really have been a little heating up over here and I tend to choke the nearest preson to me. Sorry, CC is never ever gonna do that again…

Orakio, (that felt strange) I’m happy to hear your doing better and I’am sadden by your leaving. But, I will always be as cheerful as possible. May you enjoy your time here with us.

I’ll be out for a while you guys… until I can get things situated here. Orakio, I hope to meet you once again. Keep me update on your conditions. Sorry once again.:noway:

Godspeed, Orakio.

point taken, i’ll shut up now.

The Hideout will still be running strong… at least for the most part. There were still a few things that I wanted to do, but oh well.

Thanks again everyone. Remember, you have 5 more shrines from me, so keep that in mind.

Chris, MBG: Check your e-mail.

Bye Orak:wave: May your shrines(hopefully)live on forever here.

Even though I didn’t know you as well as I would have liked, I am greatly saddened by your leaving. Good luck, man.

:wave:

On another note, sweeet avvie. :cool:

I admit I only knew you through your work, but I am sorry to see your talent leave. Take care of yourself, and live life.

so long

I hope that things in your life straighten out for the best. Get better, good luck, and take care.

Get well and good luck Orakio.

Well, good luck in the future, Orak.

As i’ve never really known you, no comment can be passed on my part, so I say this: Hopefully, the next step you take in life will hold many good things and lead you to hapiness. Good luck on your journey =)

Farewell, Orakio.

I really don’t get it. All of you suddenly changed your opinion when he came back? What about all of you who said he was obviously lying and stuff. Why were you saying negative things before? Because other people were?

What is your real opinion, guys? I mean… come on. Its just a little silly for us one day to say that he is lying, and the next proclaim he is telling the truth!

I don’t mind if you believe Orakio, but Gods- be consistant.

I’m not surprised at you people, but I am slightly dissappointed.

If you WERE sick Orakio, I’m sorry. But its SO unlikely, that I am going to stand my ground, and say that I’m right. I won’t stand being lied to by anyone.