The Renegade I - Darkness Within

In the deep shadows of the universe, a being is born…to protect the universe, but soon his powers unveill to men kind and quick the dark side of men start to twist his mind…and his powers grow…the dark powers…and he gains so much energy that even he can’t support it, and a new being is born, the goodness of men’s hearts vs the dark sick twisted side of men…the battle begins and lasts for ages…in the meantime a witch doctor seeks a chance to enhance his powers and he gathers the energy that sparkles from the battle, and creats this machine that will assimilate earth to another planet, to enlarge it’s power…but what he had done was commiting a sin…the most terrible sin, that would scar the earth forever…one of the consequences was the creation of four stones, representing the four basic elements, earth fire water and wind, the balance of the earth now resides in this four stones, protected by the four guardians, one disruption in this peacefull balance stones will make the earth crumble in the darkest corner of the earth…meanwhile the battle continues and in the end, the good side wins, but the dark side is too vicious to die…and his death leaves a heavy mark…a beast is created with the emissions of his dark energy…and the beast will sleep…for ages…

A story i invented…i won’t continue for now…unless you liked it…but if you liked it i can e-mail you the script…

The story ends in The Renegade III - Dark Bloom…
…the part is The Renegade II - Requiem For Earth…
Hope you liked it…:cool: