The Punisher

Just got back from seeing this. It. Effing. ROCKED. One thing I was pleasantly suprised to discover was that this movie got a nice bit of influence from Garth Ennis’s Punisher comics, whitch, I might add, are SUPERB.

I highly reccomend this movie.

Really? I plan on seeing it next weekend.

punishes ggcrono!

my thread!

I dunno, I heard this film was terrible…

I want to see it, but I don’t know if it’s going to be good or not… hopefully it’s good, but it’s soundtrack is horrible.

Gonna go see the Punisher today at around 4:30, right after me and my friend get out of watching Kill Bill Vol. 2 at 1:40
It’s like a win-win situation! :smiley:

I thought it was bad. But there were some explosions. Those are cool I guess.

The first one is still the best

I liked it.
It wasn’t as good as Spiderman or X-Men, but a huge improvement over Daredevil and The Hulk.

YES! YES! The Original Punisher movie will always remain superior to the new punisher movie.

Dolph Lundgren is the only man who can ever truly be The Punisher.

The Russian guy should have been played by Dolph Lundgren. That would have made the movie so much better

Kicked ASS.

I watched some movie critic show last night and they bashed this movie. I knew it anyway. No Dolph Lundgren…it can’t work.

My favorite part in the first Punisher is when he goes up the elevator and he comes out on a floor with like 40000 ninjas just practicing flipping out for no real reason at all. Then they all ninja vanish.

I liked the first punisher since it became so insane after the first 30 minuets. Most of the movie was just a ninja killing blur, and has something to do with the Yakuza.