The Post Count..Again

You know, not to be anal about the counts or anything but mine just seems to be stuck.I’ve posted about five times tonight and it hasnt moved from 33.Meanwhile I look at other posts counts and their’s are gradually increasing…is this just another glitch, or does it right itself when I go offline or something?It’s just been bugging me.

Edit:And with this thread, it moved whereas any other time it didn’t.Hmm.

ToB, Polling, and RP Forum posts do not count towards your total post count.

We really need to make that clear somewhere, I think it is in the forum help, but it wasn’t too clear if I remember correctly. This thread always pops up.

I’ll probably do a FAQ this summer.

Another document that won’t be read, though the effort is appreciated, I’m sure.

Ohh…thanks guys…I didnt know what was wrong there.

Originally posted by Zel
Another document that won’t be read, though the effort is appreciated, I’m sure.

F.A.Q.
Pronunciating: Eff • Eh • Kyu
Definition: A series of common questions and their corresponding answers that nobody ever reads.

I sure wish the ToB added to post count. I’d spend more time in there. Oh well.

Originally posted by CalebNova
I sure wish the ToB added to post count. I’d spend more time in there. Oh well.

And if they did count, I would have had like 8,000 posts before the worm thingy. But it’s better they don’t, or people would post the stupidest things just to increase their post count.

I know, I’d be one of them, probably.

…If they do that…ToB will be the Spam Kingdom…

Originally posted by Kor
…If they do that…ToB will be the Spam Kingdom…

Well, technically, I think it already is.

val’s right. if anything can be posted in a forum, it will become the epitome of spam, just like the tower of babel.

If the ToB counted, Val would’ve broken 1,000 already… I would have 200 or so. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, I would have only had 580 right now.

Edit: 581, counting this post.

you counted every post you’ve made since the site died?

or are you just estimating?

Or, she looked in her own profile, clicked on “search for all posts by this user” and made a note of the number :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

That’s how I knew I had 9000+ posts in total before the worm.

I’d laugh so hard if another one hit at the exact sime time (postwise). :stuck_out_tongue: