The perfect X-Mas Gift

Sorry Arac, but there is really no way to get through to Eden, who is so fucking full of himself he can’t see past what he thinks is right. And I’ve dealt with his shit for too long. I don’t really care how good my argument looks.

Now, Eden responds with “Teehee! Ramza is so stupid, everyone at RPGC agrees! ~~LoL~~ Kiss

So, from the information I’ve gathered from the things you two have said about each other:
You’re both morons who think you’re always right and hate each other.

The only thing I wonder is, if you two are right about each other, why the hell don’t you have a TV show.

(That, or you both just dislike the other and thus give them unfair treatment in your arguments, but that isn’t as much fun)

You’re half-right. :wink:

Fat? Stupid? People who buy this book? NO WAY!!! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT!!!

Jeeze what did I start? I was merely pointing out a funny title, just a joke, not saying excercise is not complicated or that “for dummies” is meant to be taken literarly, just thought about getting it for my father cuz he’s into excrises to strenthen his back, and I thought the first thing he’d say after reading the title would be “so you think I’m fat and stupid ey?” just because that’s the type of sense of humor we share… I just hope a couple of you had a chuckle at my attempted joke.

Welcome at our forums, Arac. Looks like you got a wonderful first impression. o0;
Ah well. For some reason that page keep stiming out for me. Anyone care to tell me what’s on there?

I’m hard pressed between Ramza and Setz for the “Most Retarted” RPGC Award, but that’s a whole othe issue that I’ll let rest.

Now, back on topic: I’ve seen quite a few of the “Dummies” books and they are very informative and are writeen in such a way that anybody can pick and read them but even the most experienced person would learn something new. I’ve been tempted to pick up “HTML For Dummies” to learn a little about programming but I took a Visual Basics class and it turned me off to the world of programming. That doen’t mean I’ll never consider learning to though.

Skullatio, I’ll give ya a bit of advice. The next time ya start something like this, don’t worry about where it goes. Since nine times out of ten (or maybe ten times out of ten, can never remember) these little threads get hijacked/semi-hijacked, for one reason or another.

It’s just something that happens here at the [STRIKE]crazyist[/STRIKE] greatest place on the web. RPGC.

Pssh. What we need is a ‘Internet Forum Posting for Dummies’.

Purple monkey dishwasher!

First thing I thought when I saw the title is what gift would be perfect for an X-man?

I thought it was funny.

Thanks =P.

What about people who probably have mental disorders or the like? I have a lesser form of autism, for instance. Woo, I have no social skills!

So are you really smart?

I am also slightly autistic. I have some social skills, but feel less emotions than and have extreme difficulty showing them. The ones I do feel are also seemingly much stronger than other people’s. On the downside, the only stereotpically autistic thing I can do is count cards… I mean, toothpicks… I don’t cheat at cards… no… nosiree…

Compared to what “average” is supposed to be; it sickens me, how stupid some people are.

Ah. I tend to be eccentric and have a lack of most social skills, including major disregard of personal space. I also somewhat display hyperlexia, the use of big words for no reason without knowing how to use them. I also can’t stand people who break routine, even if it’s a good idea to break the routine.

That’s great. XD

So because one is a bit above average in intelligence, they suffer from a mild case of autism? >.>; Shit, I’m autistic too!

No, autistic cevants usually display extreme mental prowess in at least one area. The most common case is in mathematics, as popularized in the movies ‘Rain Man’ and ‘Little Man Tate’. Those are both fairly extreme examples.
I have gifts in math/logic and writing. I also have incredibly capacity for memorization, usually very rapidly too. I can speed read (this is a learned skill) and retain most of the information I gathered.
Autistics however usually have extreme mental and sometimes physical disorders, depending on the severity of autism. The most gifted autistics also tend (this is NOT absolute) to have worse disorders.

In other words: No, not everyone who is ‘above average’ in intelligence is autistic, but many who are in the ‘supergenious’ IQ level (165 and above, I believe) are autistic. Yet again, not all of them, probable not even most of them, but a significant number.

Hey, Arac, do you have autism? Or a lesser form, IE Asperger’s Syndrome?