The people in the apartment upstairs...

The Muay Thai misclick was the voice of Fate, man. You have to go and perform a serious of expert Muay Thai Techniques; rush in to them, engaged in coupling on their bed, and perfom a Ti Sok Ran on whichever is on top, launching them off of their partner in a spray of blood and. . . other fluids from elsewhere.

“Take pictures!” also applies to this thread. Man , that’s funny. I think Arac makes a good point in his post as well. I smell symbolism. It calls for blood.

I was a white belt in Karate when I was 8. They told my parents that I should leave because I didn’t understand that I needed to learn the blocking before I could learn to do anything else. Also, I was a little terror.

In other words, the brilliant attack would not work.

You should’ve gone for Muay Thai; you learn to block really late on in the scheme of things, because it’s really not useful against other Muay Thai. You learn to absorb and deflect a technique as you learn it, so you can use it and defend against it. It’s much less frustrating than Shaolin Chuan (Kung Fu) to learn, from one’s who’s done a lot of the first and is starting to try the latter. I’d assume Karate’s about the same as Shaolin in terms of irritating degrees of precision required.
I think you could still pull it off. I mean, just play some fighting games, because, evidently, they’re murder simulators. So, you could probably at least hurt one of them pretty bad, if you’re naturally unsuited for murder.

I did Shaolin Chuan’Fa and yes it requires a lot of precision and a lot of what you do has to do with blocks and redirecting strikes for counter attacks. It wasn’t often used in sparring though. I would say learning blocks is a good thing because it means we don’t learn to absorb fists with our heads. <_<

And GAP, seriously. Run in there and run a camera on like 5 shots per second or something. It would rock.

“Fuck quieter. Please.” Leave it on their door. If that doesn’t work, buy them a dildo, some lube, and a pair of handcuffs. They won’t be on the bed much longer as they’ll wanna experiment in other places.

Get on a chair and tap the ceiling with a broom

Better idea: get on a chair and hit the ceiling with a toy lightsaber. WhummCRASHwhummCRASHwhummCRASH