The Not-So-Newbie thread.

Hey, welcome back. I think I remember you.

And Hades, take a look at MY postcount, think about the years i’ve spent here, and honestly tell yourself that i’m a newbie:P

Dalton: My grades are fine, I have 7 in several classes and some 8s and 9s (We use a 10 point grading system with a minimun for approval of 7 and a maximun of 10) but since I’ve always been a bookworm I usually get 9 and 10 only. I’m still on time to get a 9ish overall.

Kiro: Hi!

Varan: Hi you too!

By the way are you THE Hades I used to hear about? The Japan fanatic?

better than me, I’ve been here frequently for 2 years (though much of that was spent in the chatroom under ever-changing nicknames) and even now, no one knows who I am…

Well, even though I don’t actually know you, you sound like you left for something half-significant, unlike my SC friends… “Whaa whaa my life has no purpose nobody likes me im just getting in the way blah blah blah”…Which, however, is usually after a hugely entertaining game the day before or so, around at LEAST 5 friends who went out of their OWN way. Ironic, but…
Anyways, I rant a lot, and I figure people hate me for it. But, as something probably like the 4th-5th youngest here, I feel warm n’ special n’ stuff, even though everyone here is (should be) hating me. …Welcome back/Greetings.