Holy shit this is some of the most fucked up material I have ever suffered through. I should have quit before I even started.
I do want to give my input, even though everyone agrees with me anyway:
- First, I like how in one of the panals the girl has no pupils. (If thou hast no pupils, thou hath been cast away and shall forever burn in the fires of hell. - Chick 4:20)
- Apparently ANY Sin sends you to hell? What about the sin of acting like you ARE God and choosing who gets to make it there and who doesn’t? (::cough:: chick ::cough:
- This is the most radical “religion” I have ever seen. To me this doesn’t quailify as religion, but actually as a cult, for it’s method of worship and beliefs. Lutherans (a sane Christian religion) don’t believe this at all, and any real Christian church I think would agree with them.
- Ever head of “What Would Jesus Do?”? Do you, Mr. Chick, think Jesus would be so evil and twisted and low as to force people into “believe me or burn in hell”? Do you think he’d illustrate the teacher as an ugly hag just because she’s not Christian? How can you even believe what Jesus said if you ignore the understanding, compassion and acceptiance he showed the world?
- Read “Inherit the Wind”. It’s a good play, and it shows how science and religion are not mutually exclusive. (Maybe one of the first 6 days was actually a million years long?)
- The teach before had twins, right? Guess what! That’s a SIN! After all, isn’t having sex sinning? (And unto Enoch was born Irad: and Irad begat Mehujael: and Mehujael begat Methusael: and Methusael begat Lamech. - Genesis 4:18) Oh look, people from the bible sinned too! EVERYONE SINS! Does EVERYONE go to hell, or only those who die virgins? If it’s only those who die virgins, the human race would be knocked off in one generation if we all stopped sinning. Clearly this would be a good idea. You start, Mr. Chick, after all, we wouldn’t want to see your spawn anyway.
Alright, i’m done ranting…for now. That was just DUMB!