The Mother Of All Polls!!!

Not to be rude, but you kind of ruin every single poll you touch with mindless nonsense, so you can’t really moan about others doing it.

What I mean is that they shouldn’t have tampered with the options.

It is always annoying, but on the main board, is a suggestion thread, so you tell them to cut it out over there, and see what the staff says!

The option was missing for one thing, and for the amount of polls like these I’ve seen and shitty popularity contest, yes, they all blow.

Who said this was supposed to be serious? But you could have replaced another option instead.

I picked the worst one, I don’t even remember what it was.

Actually, I think an army of chocolate-covered Angel girls and Valkyries wasn’t that bad… I think it was the best choice of them all!:slight_smile: Why don’t you replace something else, like the populatity poll option? Or one of the others?

Because they all sucked but that one was just LAME, simple enough for ya?

Maybe, but I liked it!

Tough luck, it’s gone.

Originally posted by Urkani
Not to be rude, but you kind of ruin every single poll you touch with mindless nonsense, so you can’t really moan about others doing it.
He makes an excellent point. You go into every other person’s poll and post stupid crap, then complain when someone ruins one of your multitude of polls? (I mean Manus does, not Urkani)

I know I’ve posted some things in other polls that had nothing to do with them, but that only happened once or twice. I’ve taken those matters elsewhere.

Anyway, Manus, it’s one of the few pleasures that the Staff can really get away with here. So why not just accept it? They don’t alter any of the other options, so people can still vote for them if they want to.

Well, OK. But only because YOU suggested it.

Would you rather deprive me of this pleasure and I’d start playing with something else? I think not.

It’s not like you can do anything about it.

Sorry, I can’t hear you.:boring:

Y’know, that dumbass attitude really is beginning to get on my nerves…

Originally posted by Manus Dei
I know I’ve posted some things in other polls that had nothing to do with them, but that only happened once or twice. I’ve taken those matters elsewhere.

Except it’s happened more than a dozen times :stuck_out_tongue:
And in other threads

ummm… how can 45796 vote for “They all blow.” If the total is 16 votes?

The mods change it when they alter the options. I’m not sure how…ask one of them or the veterans.

Advice: Post a spare option on your polls in case they change it, OK? :slight_smile: