The Most Stubborn

Well?

You’re talking about the one who refused to believe that Santa wasn’t real until she was 14. YOu ain’t got a prayer.

You’re talking to the guy who was able to bring himself to give his own father the silent treatment for over three days. No threats made me talk to him during that period. I treated him as if he wasn’t there.
And no threats ever work with me. The harder people try to intimidate me, the harder I go against their will.

Originally posted by Manus Dei
You’re talking to the guy who was able to bring himself to give his own father the silent treatment for over three days. No threats made me talk to him during that period. I treated him as if he wasn’t there.

Three days? When my brother accused me of breaking his stereo and tried to make me pay $600 to get a new one, I stopped talking to him for SEVEN MONTHS. I hated every moment of it.

You know what? This poll isn’t being as funny as I was expecting… Let’s drop it, OK?

Other: ME!

Ever hear the old expression “Stuborn as an Orakian?” or something like that?

Speaking of stuborn, Manus, I thought we had it clear to drop this whole thing between you two. What’s done is done, so just drop it. You two don’t have to speak to each other, just don’t bring up subjects like this again.

Actually, that has been solved. I was just doing this out of boredom.

Oh… well then… uh… Look over there! runs

Other…uh…I’ll tell you when I think of someone.

Seriously though, I really can’t take sides, as I don’t know either of you two as well as I probably should…