The most amazing thing happened...

Okay, here it goes:

It was Tuesday afternoon, and I was helping my Mom clean up her room in the middle school she taught at (I go to a different private school nearby). Then, she the left the room to photocopy something, but a few minutes later, she rushes into the room telling me to see what some of her 5th graders found. So, I follow her to the entrance, where it just finished raining outside, and several of her 5th graders are looking into a box with several paper towels inside it. I look inside, and you know what was there?

Two black and white kittens, both of whom I doubt were more than a few days old, and they were soaking wet because of the rain.

Nobody had any idea if they were abandoned or if they were strays. So, my Mom and I quickly drove them to the veterinarian a few miles away. They didn’t have milk from their mother, and we were wondering if we could get them there in time (they were trying to walk while they were in the back seat; it was the cutest thing). So, when we got there, the vets immediately fell in love with the two kittens, and said they were going to be fine. One veterinarian even took them home with her. So not only did I save two kittens, but I found them homes.

It was a pretty fun experience, to say the least. :wink:

Very nice of you. :cool:

Awwwwww! That’s so sweet!:smiley: :smiley: tickle attacks Omega

Kittens! :smiley: that was very sweet of you! gives Omega a hug

All hail Omega, savior of Kitties! :smiley:

You’ve said it all in a simple way, Val!

Aww, that’s sweet. I’m glad the kittens were okay :slight_smile:

Kittens are my only weakness. I mean, look at 'em, they’re so cute and cuddly! Err… anyways, good job Omega.

Eheheh, go Omega! :smiley: :hyperven:

Never been much of a cat person myself, but that was very cool of you dude.
Maybe you should go into the animal helping business when you’re older!!

Nice job OFX.

/me gives you a plate of cookies.

Very Christian of you.

Thanks, everyone. :slight_smile:

That’s really sweet of you…I have respect for anyone that takes time out of their day to save innocent, helpless animals:D

Good job Omega. Kittens are so cute and cuddly. :slight_smile:

I’m glad the cutties have a home now. You’re great, dude :smiley:

yay ^^
Hugs OmegaflareX :slight_smile:

Cool!

Good show, ol’ chap.

Kittens are cute. Too much trouble for me to take care of. I like grown up cats as pets, though.

fap fap fap fa- what???

Yeah, it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, don’t it Omega? Now, just tie some catnip on the ceiling fan and let Fluffy there play with it…

So cuuute! :slight_smile: