The "Messenger of God" Review Game!

LOL!
Did SK post a response to that?

Wow. I have to say that is one of the lamest attempts to flame somebody I have ever seen.

And where is this “Anti-RPGClassics” site? I want to see how horrible it is.

Oh, and I’m pretty sure that it doesn’t get more traffic, because in order to understand an Anti-RPGClassics site one would have to visit this site first. :stuck_out_tongue:

you mean that theres a site directly opposed to this one? Or you mean one thats just against RPGs?

The site’s as real as that guy’s intelligence. =P

The best “Messenger of God” reviews I’ve seen have to be the reviews at Newgrounds. People who attend either a special day class or messiah school seem to be required to post there daily or something. =P

Originally posted by Skankin’ Garbage in that thread

Actually, I’m pretty sure I saw the Anti RPGClassics site once. I THINK. And all it was was a page with a green background. I don’t even remember any text being on it. So unless a LOT of people hate us, I doubt anyone visits it. :stuck_out_tongue: I tried looking for it again on a search engine and couldn’t find it.

So, yeah. I wonder who made it ^^;;

Mreh. The shadowrun games are the type were if you play one version, you probably won’t like the other. I prefered the Genesis version, personally. I think SK’s review was on target. But meh.

Nice how the guy flames SK for complimenting the game. stupid, Stupid fanboy.