The Megaman X8 demo.

Well, depending on how expensive the Megaman Collection is, I think I might go buy it. I love that music that it plays when you’re selecting your game. I’ll see how hard/boring/easy/notboring these games really are!

It’s only $30, which isn’t too bad.

I played the demo,and it looks like that they want to put the X series as fast paced as it was in sprite form,or at least try,even if this game sucks i would still buy it because Sigma dies off for good at last.And i hope they give an explanation for X’s new look in command mission.

Oh please! No Capcom character permanetly dies. I mean, just look at the X series, Zero has been killed how many times? This is Capcom, not some other game company. Sigma’s coming back after X1 made much mroe sense than Zero, because Sigma sid that he’d be back. However, Zero died that no character cna possibly be killed permantely in the X series, let alone any other Capcom game. Hell, Capcom even came up with a reason to bring Wekser back in the RE series.

If you think of Megaman as the DBZ of gaming it makes slightly more sense. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m still looking forward to this. From what SG said it sounds like a real improvement over the disappointment of X7. Roll on EU release date.

No way is MMX the DBZ of gaming. Otherwise we would have 13-year old AOLers with screennames like “MaverickZero9201” and “SigMAVirUS1337”.

[SPOILER]I don’t mind the inmortal characters… what botters me are the ones that vanish in thin air like Doctor Cain. And MMZ better have a good damn explanation for what happened to the Maverick Hunters instead of just:

Capcom: “Ahhhh… they… uhm… they kinda died…”
Me: “Why can’t you bring the back like Zero?”
Capcom: “Because… they were too… too damaged! Yeah that’s it!”
Me: “But Zero gets blown into pieces after X5!”
Capcom: “Ehhh… LOOK! Zero has cool weapons!”
Me: Fuck you.[/SPOILER]

Have you BEEN to the Capcom message boards? :stuck_out_tongue:

…no

As another note, it would take numerous episodes for X’s buster to charge,

For the record, I heard Akira Toriyama tried to kill off DBZ numerous times, but the people other than him who were making money off it wouldn’t let him. This is the mentality which brought us DBGT, in which Akira Toriyama wasn’t involved.

I jsut rented the Command Mission to try the demo and I must say, I’m a little underwhelmed by the demo. The graphics are the worse yet, maybe they’ll grow on me, but I don’t care for them at the moment. I like the way that the characters look though, it is closer to the original designs. The speed is ncie and getting rid of the auto-targetting helps and improves the feel. I disagree about Axl though. In X7 I thought that Axl was fine, but in X8 I hate using him. If he could duck, he might not be so bad, but he sucks as he is. His inability to move while shooting and not being able to hit low things without them being right on him really hurt him. I only shoots forward and can’t duck, but his charge shot is fast and has a wide range so it gets the guys on the ground, but Axl is lacking. Then Zero’s sword just handles everything well nearby, he is basically the same old Zero.